Is this game worth buying?

Wizpig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And now for the critic:

Look, it's alright. I bought it and I enjoyed it for a while. If you're getting it for a low budget price, you won't be disappointed; it's not a bad game. HOWEVER, there are a lot of better games out there in my opinion. Emperor's a good game (especially if you like the Dune story like me) but there are some better 3d strategy games like Earth 2150 and Warcraft III.

Personally, I don't think any 3d strategy game has been truly great because they just require too much of your computer. Actually, I don't think any great RTS games has come out in a while.

well some of the others are not that hard at all you may not see them as puzzels. like which color your thingy has to be when your undercover as a hark. Then you have to remeber those lil signs and input them to escape that one level. Oh and finding the key passes on the hark pilots... is it in the room this time or is he still carrying it with him... thats the one i hated ;D

how many ppl forgot to deactiveate the big gun before trying to fly the orni out of there? go boom! ;D

but like i said not much of a puzzle but more sneaky stuff

I enjoyed playing this game untill I got stuck in the smugglers mission and put the CD box in the closet for 2 months (finished the game later though). Apart from that mission, the game is to easy. Guards die in 3-5 shots, and it takes at least 20 shots to kill you :O!

Ps: I read in a tutorial that it takes 'bout 20 shots to kill the guard drone in the infiltration mission. I shot it once with my maula gun ;D.

It also took me 5 times before I found out you need to disable the guns before flying the orni out ;D.

The funny thing is that I had got stuck in the orni mission so I disabled the guns thinking it would help me... well it did cos in the end I didn't need to do it a second time.

Now I just remember the most annoying part: you couldn't save the game during the mission. Now that made the game harder and that was good, but it was SO boring to play the smugglers' mission AGAIN and AGAIN.