Dune Renegade?

nampigai

I don't think that I go in the first week, much to crowded in the theater. I saw Star Wars Episode one the first day it was in the theater, it was horrible, all those people. I'll go around the 29th. mayby in feb. You can enjoy the movie much more in an not so crowded cinema.

Yea. Also In Denmark when parents take the kids out to see a movie, and then read the subtitles so that the kid can undersstand it. It just make wanna rip out there heartplugs. They should stay home and rent a nice little childrens movie. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I got a pen that looks like a syringe ;D It is pretty cool. to click it you push the back, it onlt goes a cm in out of the 4cm. and it has blue liquid in it, the pen cartige has a tube it goes in. You can get them at universitys, mine has baxter global drug delivery on it ;D ;D. I they are popular in CA so not sure if they are in other states or countrys. I think they are.

I don't think we have those pens here, I havn't seen them in stores or at my university.

And yes, the first day's of Jan. you'd probbebly won't see me in the theater as well :)

Yes, go kill some one Feyd Rautha, don't just murder him, torture him, or rape her, let it out that anger, don't keep it in you, let it out you can do it !  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wouldn't you agree that it would be cool if weestwod made a Dune game based on Renegade. By the way are FH's Dune in the stores in the Nethelands yet. It was just too bad that they lost yesterday against Sweden. I really would like the Netherlands to have made it further. I don't like Sweden.

Yep, it's in the stores here in Holland. I saw an imported verion a couple of weeks ago in my computer store. I gues the games that ar due for the Netherlands will be in the regular stores any day now.

I'm not realy a "flight sim" fan, sorry.

*watchs feyd from afar sees him kill a helpless rat. pulls out las gun and fires poping feyds head right off.*BTW it would be cool if westwood mad a offical mod for renegad insted of GDI vs. NOD it would be Atreides vs. Hark. smiles at the thought of killing more harks.