Dune Renegade?

nampigai

well then guess I have to "settle" with FH's Dune. It does'nt seem that bad after all. If only one could get through to westwood..... It's like they don't give a damn about Dune, I mean how stupid is it to release E:BFD and Yuri's revenge at the same time.

Of course WW doen't care about Dune, as a "story" then. They are a software company, they care about software and making proffit. An individual software designer ( a persone working with WW ) could care about Dune or any other story. Not the company WW however, they only use it to make software.

The last time I looked for it they said it would be in the stores th 7th. But let's see now, computer games are always delied a hundred times in Denmark, I'm still waiting for Panzer Front (psx) to come out.

by the way have you seen the pics from FH's Dune on the Landsraad

I just god gamez magezine today ;D, where thay have a detailed description of renegade. It looks grrrrrrrrrrreat, I can't wait to get my dirty old klepto fingers in it. It seems like 2002 is going to be a great year, with renegade, FH's Dune, SoulreaverII, Metal Gear Solid 2(gotta get a ps2).

And now there is only 9 days until The Lord Of The Rings. ;D