Counter-Strike Listen Server

I'm trying to host a game of Condition Zero on Steam for my friends to join, but I just cannot get it to work. They cannot connect directly to my IP address, they cannot find the game on the server list, but I've had my static IP, firewall and port forwarding done up.

I was once able to do it but ever since I changed my router, it hasn't been working. That's weird, because I've done port forwarding on the new router. Anybody able to help?

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried. One computer online (the one you tested) and another in offline mode. I hosted the game using sv_lan 1 (since it's a LAN game). The offline computer could see the hosted game in the LAN list, but could not join. The console revealed something about a bogus userid. Hmm...

I guess it's because both computers were using the same Steam account to play. Being able to see the game and nearly join is probably good enough, I guess, to show that it should be working over LAN.