mission editing

AMIgaBot

i have o internet i home  but im gonna get cheap eoungh strong to carry long games...btw i am monitoring this good place from cellphone lol..if sims is alive tell him to help me..he is god gamer (and you)i want back to dune fast      about missions i found i ordos mis 6 smugglers are allies,i copied their bases from hark9 ad atreides

:)darn still no internet, to bad. Sims dont play on line, he is to lazy to set his comp right;) (he use vista). I play about two games on line and sometime we have a 4 way going. Some newbi's are good with engs lol. You can train the asi? No rules lol.

i dot have internet right now pls do me favor and find me cheap one........back to topic.anyone know way to edit campagin cos there is secret in ordos mission 6.smugglers are allied with ordos but they dont appear on map, i need events and triggers data .            To fix this.      .i have modified all missions and soon i release public download ..to finish missions some dune gods shall help decode .mis files  there is little task to do ....       

soon i release more missions.........to make missions challenge someone should help me on decoding a    .mis files as they hold nessecary data example  _a7v1.mis      shaihulud can read only .map files example  h8v1.map                                                        they hold only unit/bulding data  .....i am wanting change dune for better

soon i release more missions.........to make missions challenge someone should help me on decoding a    .mis files as they hold nessecary data example   _a7v1.mis      shaihulud can read only .map files example   h8v1.map                                                         they hold only unit/bulding data  .....i am wanting change dune for better

the problem is dune is dead. even more dune 2000 modding. I wish i could hepl, but I have no idea how the missions are encrypted. How did you change the maps you already did?

I  am trying to get the best modders of halo 3 to work on dune, but its a huge change, and there is only a small chance they can help. But they craked more complex systems, so this should be no problem.

that Good when they extract data inform me..i have huge plan what about making missions playable on line?

we would need to rebuild the game, which would take at least months of hard work, which isn't really worth it.

Also i have tested your maps and prepared this document.

Testing

well, i played through you ordos maps, and they seem very well done, however there are several bugs. Can I test the next maps before release?

Ordos level 9 Harkkonon Sector

-The mercenary base on the bottom is to close to the atradies, and the mercenaries will send all of their troops to attack the atradies until they are destroyed. They will also not build new units, only receive more from starport, until the atradies are destroyed.

Atradies sector

-In the beginning, a carryall drops enemy troops into your second base.

- Part of the new starport has one section of its base cut off, meaning slower troop delivery. move the starport up one grid to fix. This will also solve a problem with their starport being destroyed in minutes of the game start.

-mercenaries engage all forces in base defence, then withdraw support. This makes level unplayable.

tommorow i relase more maps for testing to fix this one i eniarge terrain to relase starport and i fortify all bases.  (in atreides/h area i mount some turrets to protect merc starport..and i ad some defences to enemies ..but i have problem....mercenaries are too weak they go neutral fast.....if there is way to add houses to map  it may improve gameplay..btw.how decoding missions is going?                                                  I got silly iea...maybe we can buy dune2000 rights & sourcecode  from ea..if they can sell it , what is price..with that trophy we can make incredible upgrades

missions41k.zip

there is way to hack skirmish mode too.but is easy . Control column  is located in one file....in data/bin  file vars.bin  that file control amount of units worms crates credits....can you disassemble it?.this should help in upgrading missions..maybe your team can hack dune2000 systems..descend will be heavy but good hacker can do it