I felt the time was nigh....

Barbarossa

For my annual Fed2K visit. Well, technically it's been a year and sixth months since last I visited. Who's counting, anyway?

Last time I was active, I was an ignorant High Schooler. Well, that was two years ago. Now I am an Ignorant Full-time member of the work-force, and a College student. Incredible what difference such a small amount of time can make. 

How is everyone doing? Who's still among the living? Who else has dropped off the face of the earth? I crave updates, and juicy Gossip.

P.S. Mahdi. My name is for Red Beard, and always has. Not the prequel Titan.  :P <3

Rather odd for Dunenewt. I expected plenty of people to of died, but he wasn't exactly on the list.

Although truth be told, the Forums have been rather quiet for years. There simply isn't much interest in Dune at the moment.  :-

Unlike me...

Oops, typed that out loud.

*Bamf*

Great to see you still around! I saw the closure to the Fan Fiction, and must say. Great work! I was very pleased.

I was also quite embarrassed and amused. while looking through some of my old posts. Please remind me to kick my younger self, should I ever meet it again.  ::)

Hmm...my bank balance was telling me I had to work all day, and have no time for play, but as that is starting to make me a dull boy, I think it is time for me to reappear.  Anyway, since I last posted here, I have worked practically every day, split up with my girlfriend, played far too much Enemy Territory to take my mind off not having a girlfriend, and lurked around here for a bit.

*lurkz lurkz*

Stop that.  ;D

Hmm...my bank balance was telling me I had to work all day, and have no time for play, but as that is starting to make me a dull boy, I think it is time for me to reappear.  Anyway, since I last posted here, I have worked practically every day, split up with my girlfriend, played far too much Enemy Territory to take my mind off not having a girlfriend, and lurked around here for a bit.

+1. I know how that goes. My summer has been nothing but: Work, Sleep. Work, Sleep. Work, Sleep. With a dash of paying bills in betwixt the two.

And that reminds me of when my ex and I split. I tried to distract myself with MGS Sons of the Patriots. Naturally, that is the one in which Reyden and Rose are in the middle of their obnoxiosly cute relationship. Big mistake on my part.  :-X

Lurking, as usual. There's been a couple of fanfictions that came and went while you were gone. Salusa Secondus Survivor was one of the more notable ones. Strange how every fanfiction I participate in seems to die... *sniff* 

R.I.P Factions 2, Factions, SSS and Espionage IV: The Second (or was it third or fourth?)

I was also quite embarrassed and amused. while looking through some of my old posts.

I suspect that I was worse...

Great to see you back!

Lurking, as usual. There's been a couple of fanfictions that came and went while you were gone. Salusa Secondus Survivor was one of the more notable ones. Strange how every fanfiction I participate in seems to die... *sniff*

I suspect that I was worse...

Great to see you back!

I <3 RPing. But there seems to never be enough interest to keep them going here.  :-

Good to see you alive as well.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Rather quiet here, eh?

Anyone noticed that the "Official Board" is dying a slow and painful death...sort of like a elderly grandparent when the lights start to go out, lots of drooling and stupid pronouncements?

In this I am well pleased. The Herberts have sown the wind with the flatulent excesses of KJA and Ole Fuzzyhead; let them now reap the whirlwind! ;D