Tourney - FINAL ROUND

All rightey now!!!! Ok so if you read the posts, you know where we are at. Here it is.

FINAL ROUND -

COMMANDER ALCHEMI VS COMMANDER SPAZELORD    COMMANDER SPAZELORD - WINNER!!

And by the way, Spaz, you have to play the entire game using only the mouse. Just Kidding!

And in the Dune tradition...... Good Luck & Have Fun!!

Please post the results in this thread.

OK Everyone, the results are in!! I was lucky enough to watch the game and Commander Spazelord has won the Tourny!

Now I know some of you are thinking "well no surprise there" but Alcho man fought a great fight! I was watching the battle unfold and Alcho was building just as fast as Spaz. He was definitely on his game today! I was sitting there thinking "MY GOD! HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE SOBER!!!" So I thought this will be cool! It was a good battle, and lasted longer than I expected by a good measure.

So GOOD GAME to both of you.

Whistler and I have decided to award Trophies for First and Second place. We will have production on them started this Monday.

Thanks for that Voodoo.  ;)

I had only had the three beers, so sober for me just enough to quell the nerves and loosen up.

I did bottle going factory first which i had intended to do and although it was a good game and i certainly lasted longer than i expected, i don't think Spaze was ever in any real danger, he is an excellent player of the game and IMO the rightful winner of this Tourney.

Shame Scarman suffered the hand injury, i was really looking forward to that challenge, Even though it could have cost me the slot and the plaque.

As for the next one, well bring it on I say, wil have to spend some time to get some proper practice in to rise to the SpazeLord Level.

As to this idea-

Is there any chance that if there is another tournament that the final match could be recorded? As I'm in New Zealand, it would be quite hard to watch it live.

I was wondering this myself. I am going to look into it, but if anyone in the community knows how it can be done already, let me know. I would like to record it and post it to either You-Tube or my Picasa site.

final round tournement?

spaze vs alchemi?

is it a joking?

lol , how people were playing? 2? hahaha

i was absent but i m backing soon and i wont be down of the 1 st place.

ass: master youko the best of best .....

it was a kid tourney guys , now , i m coming back , i will show what is a real player.

can someone record my games? i wanna put in youtube to every1 see what is a incredible player .

spaze and alchemi are good but i m better.

bye i see u soon brow's lol.

MUMBLER! :O

Really, do Emp:BFD players talk smack? Maybe six or seven years ago I could see it happening...

but still?! ???

Hurry up and gear up Tourney-II; It seems a challenge for the chalice has been made!

^-^

No, Emp players don't really talk smack. However, non-players like Youk do.

Right on the money Des.  ;)

Anyway, As to the next Tourny- here is the agenda!

1- Whistler and I finish the trophy's. It's taking a little longer than I thought, but Whistler and I both have jobs that take a lot of our time.

2- We make an awards presentation video, which I will put online.

3- As soon as that's finished I will mail out the Awards.

4- Then I will start the next Tournament. However the next one will be a little different, based upon what I learned from this one. I have ideas for three different types of competition, and we will try them all.