Ultra new... please enlighten me.

Bardock

I have been playing emperor battle for dune for the past at least 4 years probably more and i was always bummed that the online mutliplayer doesn't work. But judging from have the posts in here, I'm guessing there's a way. I downloaded XWISC.exe earlier and put in the RA server code thing... no one was there I think, or more likely I got it wrong. So anyone fancy helping me on that front?

Also recently while I've been playing single skirmish games when I click the button to self detonate an ix infiltrator or an Ordos eye in the sky or when i try to move a construction yard the game will crash now and then. Any ideas why?

http://64.212.211.93/emp/

according to this you were logged into RA server around 13:30 this afternoon; so I'd say you got that part right and it was just no one else was online.

You can bookmark that address to check and see if anyone is on and there is also the EmpBot that simulates a login and it will notify you when others login/host.

If you haven't already, check out these threads:

Server/Game Info Useful/Informative Links.

Getting Online Guide Title says it.

Emperor Essentials Simply put

Updated Messenger List Active players and the messenger to reach them on.

Now regarding your Deploy key leading to a crash could be the result of a few things. Is it all deployable units: mortar troops/IX Duplicators/Cobra Tank/Saboteurs or just the ConYard/EITS/IXInf? Recently? So you never experienced this problem before, then it started happening? If so that sounds like a game file was modded recently, not 100% sure though.

Hope this helps

~CiD afro.gif

Thanks I hope I can get a game up and running soon. Yes two days ago I found I could make maps so I've been doing that and I think something happened so I fiddled with the graphics settings and all my units were upgraded so to speak but I put all the settings back to where they were and my units are still upgraded and since then the deploy crash is happening and no it's only construction yards and eye in the sky, I think it's complex deploys like those as it doesn't happen with a cobra. Also another rare glitch is when I go to place a building it makes the sound but nothing happens, could they be related?