winning

Guest AngelofDawn

Guest AngelofDawn

The spice get less int the last days of the game, and the wishes of the emperor get harder. Exists a chance to make a long war, or have the player to win in fewer then 150 days?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That petty little Emperor and his stupid wishes for spice can be diverted easily: spend as less spice on wehicles as u can and when an area runs out is spice, or u see the area turning to dark brown, move your fremen from that area, and they'll keep harvesting spice without always telling you, that they've no spice to mine.

I usually need about 32 days to compleat the game.

When your spice harvesters are bringing in hudge amounts, about 15 day's in the game offer the Emperor more than he asks for. Not the most but a little bit more, the next demand won't be in lesser days than this, you usually have more time for the next shipment.

And harvest all the spice you can get before even when agraculture begins, that area is verry high in spice.

Have you guys discovered the 'never-ending Dune'??

I was so lucky, that I could do this little 'cheat' and countinue to play with the game endlessly. It is fun to speak with the Emperor and get his calls in the message room at the same time...

And you can terraform the whole planet if you do this!! ;D

• 3 weeks later...

The best way to terraform the entire planet is to build windtraps in every sietch (of course) and wait a loooong time, that way they get filled up with a lot of water and more vegetation will grow when you send an ecology fremen troop to plant vegetation there.

• 9 months later...
Guest Duke_Killersiil

That petty little Emperor and his stupid wishes for spice can be diverted easily: spend as less spice on wehicles as u can and when an area runs out is spice, or u see the area turning to dark brown, move your fremen from that area, and they'll keep harvesting spice without always telling you, that they've no spice to mine.

I got 2 laserguns and harvester for 1680 somwhere