Dune 1?

Mahdi

I have heard people taling about this game, and I would like to learn more about it, is it available to download here at dune2k? And is it very difficult to learn how to play? (If so, i hope there are instructions to download too)

Well, I beat it yesterday. I thought that is was pretty good. Kind of like Lords of the Realms, if you have played that game. I was thinking that something like that, except with the option of being Paul, Feyd, or some Ordos guy, and then have the battles be RTS with you in command of your troops, and also giving you units from dune2k and new units would be a great idea for Dune 3. Then you could also have an RPS aspect, which is you take control of an espionage team and search through Harkonn, Ordos, Atreides bases with them, assasinating important people, that kind of stuff. They could make it a Mixture of Lords of the realm, Dune2k, and rainbow 6. What do you think?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I also think, that this game's good, and the idea, what Mahdi told us is pretty good I think. And Mahdi: there are no Ordos inFrank Herbert's Duniverse. It's a House, which was created by WW. (This is only fact, I didn't mean to hurt u!!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...