Are there any Programers here?

Voodoo Daddy

Hi, I was wondering if any of the people who post here are Programmers? (I think that's the right title) I mean someone who can write software in the language that Emperor uses.

Here is why I ask. There is some software in the EMP download section called XCL Proxy that was written by Olaf over at the Strike Team that enables quick match game results to be reported back to the ladder here at Dune2k. I would like to have a similar program written that would allow all games, 1 V 1 as well as Team games, to report the results back here. But it would have to work with RA"S server, as that is where we all play now.

I don't think he can... he knows how his own server works, so he an make a tool to make the game use it. But he doesn't know how someone else's server works, so even if he wanted to, he probably CAN'T even make any tool like that for that server unless he does know how it works configured internally.

Besides, I thought all of these tools were unnecessary now EA gave XWIS the use of the old Westwood Online domain names. The games connect to their original domain names again, only the traffic gets redirected to the XWIS server now.

You could also just play on XWIS again.