VOODOO DADDY'S TOURNAMENT

Ok, here is what I have decided to do. I am going to leave DuneNewts Tourny alone. When he comes back he can re organize it.

I am going to launch one of my own. Here's the rules. We are going to keep the first one simple, and learn from how it unfolds.

1-It will start when alcho-man gets back from holiday on July 12th.

2- For the first round, you will have one week (from July 13 to July 19) to set up your match time and play your match with your opponent, and report the results back here. POST THE RESULTS IN THIS THREAD!

3- Any no-shows and the other player gets an automatic win and advances to the next round.

4- The winner get's a plaque like the one shown in my award post.

5- The following Sunday morning (JULY 20 Eastern Standard Time USA) I will post the matches for round two.

NOW HERE IS WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO DO- GET THE WORD OUT!! WHEN EVER YOU ARE PLAYING EMP OR ON MSN MESSENGER, TELL THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO KNOW!

Also if any of the new players that I'm seeing on RA's server would like to join just post below. It's open to all. Just throw your name in before the deadline and I will be glad to fit you in.

THE SETTS-

10-K

NO PRE-BUILT

NO SUPERS

NO WORMS

NO CRATES

NO FOG

NICE AND SIMPLE

THE MAPS-

KNIFE FIGHT OR SPICE BOWL

NICE AND SIMPLE

THE FIRST ROUND-                           RESULTS

Elsipues vs Spazelord                      Spazelord - WINNER

Mordusxxx vs Viking                        Both - No Shows

Vilgent vs Whistler                         Whistler - Advance - Vilgent - No Show

Darkd3th vs Crysknife                      Crysknife - Advance - Challenge unanswered

Scar5100 vs Lastgoyo                      Scar5100 - Advance - Lastgoyo - No Show

Desertway vs Voodoo Daddy             Voodoo Daddy - Advance - Desertway - No Show

Jasonspaz vs DelugeD                     Both Posted Challenge - Challenges unanswered

Schorpie vs XaarKhan                      Schorpie - WINNER (Knife Fight)

Alchemi2 vs Chaser                         Alchemi - Advance - Chaser- No Show

Leo vs Atomictit                             Leo - Advance - Challenge unanswered

Dread680 vs Pearlmen                     Both No Shows

Good Luck- Have Fun!!!

Voodoo

Nice one Voodoo.  ;)

Don't think i've ever played Chaser, so looking forward to that.

CHASER

I'm in England and work shifts, so i'm available at weird times except on my days off which are generally Wednesday and Thursday. If you post when your available, days and times (GMT) then I can agree a meet up with you for the match.

LETS ALL MAKE THE EFFORT TO GET THIS ONE GOING.  ;D

Ok, IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A TOURNY!!  8)

I have had a lot of responses to my emails and PM's. All Positive!

Also Leo is coming back from Holiday and has asked to join. I just added him to the list.

Anyone else out there want in? Just post in this thread.

Hey DelugeD. Let me know what is up with our match. I can play after 11pm (EST-USA)

I hope we can have a good match.

JASONSPAZ

OK but after 11pm Eastern ill be pretty messed up I am sure of it-I bettter play a game or two and try and remember all the short cuts, im thinking my fingers will just move naturally

Just had my match agains't Schorpie and Schorpie won !

Gratz Schorpie !

We choose the map Knife Fight.

After a few connections issues we finally had the game going and Schorpie dominated totally.

Didn't last more then 5 minutes.

I look forward to seeing the results of the other matches.

Cheers,

XaarKhan

Just had my match agains't Schorpie and Schorpie won !

Gratz Schorpie !

We choose the map Knife Fight.

After a few connections issues we finally had the game going and Schorpie dominated totally.

Didn't last more then 5 minutes.

I look forward to seeing the results of the other matches.

Cheers,

XaarKhan

Yeppaaaa

The Belgian clash has been played!

GG & well played  :)

Whistler Here, Ready to meet my opponent and die for my cause.

Um, Cause I, er um , Cause I say so!!

Thats my cause.

Now lets fight.

Hey Vilgent, My email address is Trophyson@aol.com so we can set up the match, any time after 10PM EST in the US is best, this way the kids are alseep, LOLOL

XaarKahn, Man, I like your style. ;)  Schorpie, Congrats on the win.

TO ALL PLAYERS- There will be more! So far this one is going fine. Especially considering the screwed up start.

We will learn from this one and I will start another one when I get back from Holliday (August 4th to 20th).