I need to know the exact technical requirements for playing frank herberts dune

Can anybody provide me with technical requirments to play all the dune series tell me each of them seprately that what system requirments are needed to play them at optimum efficiency and with what all windows they are compatible especially with vista as I havnt played any game except for dune 1 and 2... I am planing to buy them so I need to get all the info I could thankyou!

This is my system information till the fact I know:- wnindows vista, 120gb harddrive, 1014mb ram, sigmatel high definition audio driver, genericpnp display driver thingy, 2ghz processor speed intel centrino dual core core 2 processor bla bla bla.... I hope this info comes in handy I am not that good at this oh yes... I have a dell laptop model is inspiron6400 and it is a 32bit operating system vista premium I will be waiting for a reply :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I don't know what the requirements for the game, but you will need to download Dosbox I heard but I'm not certain vista isn't compatible with older programs also you might need to download CPU killer because your computer might be too fast for the game.