Exams

Dunenewt

I've had exams in each of my modules now.  I have six modules in total:

Introducing Social Science

Social Research and Study Skills

Imagining World Order (yes, a slightly pretentious title)

International Relations since 1945

Advanced French I

Advanced German I

Take a shot of liquor before going to write your exam.  It gets the chemicals flowing in your brain, helps prevent "brain freeze" (ie. choking) on the exam.  Or so my chemestry teacher told us once...

Got Investments and Finance on thursday, completed french, financial acounting and international trade and economic growth in the last month.

Is that post secondary courses (university/college?). Sounds like stuff I like. :)

Especially since I took all the courses listed except french and economic growth. :D

Man now i just feel bad, every ones doing real degrees, my englsh lt may get me drunk but now i'm down.

People get drunk while getting real degrees as well. Ever see when the nursing students go on a pub crawl? crazy! Who let them out?

So with english lt (what is an lt? literature?), does that mean teaching is probable?

Possible but nor entirely probable. I'm hoping to do a masters in New England as the American Renaissance is my main area of interest. Then probably move on to academic work. However the possibility of working state side is still reluctant on me makng some money first.

Is that post secondary courses (university/college?). Sounds like stuff I like. :)

Especially since I took all the courses listed except french and economic growth. :D

Yes it is secondary courses, at university. It is my second year studying economics and business administration, currently bachelor degree. Really interesting :)

Do you also study economics?

Bachelor Degree in Business admin, and only need 3 courses for a degree in economics. But I don't know if I'll bother with degree in economics, I'll get the minor for now. Well, I'll take the economic courses needed for the economics degree, but don't think I will apply for it since I might need to take more electives.