emp cheats

spicy

I was under the impression that you couldn't use any sort of cheat program with emperor on-line as unless all have it the game goes OOS.

There are a number of exploits within the game but again i was under the impression that no-one bothered with them these days.

Well apart from the odd harvester drop and occasional drone in the black.

What makes you think someone is CHEATING Spicy?

You should really back a statement like that up with evidence?

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF CHEATING?

For me it is someone using a program that alters the game settings to their advantage.

Someone knowing the ins and outs of the game, using all the short cut keys and having perfected BO to the finite level, is NOT cheating it is achieving an Elite level of gamesmanship.

well i was thinking everyone in bf2 is using cheats and aim bots even with the risk

of getting banned .. i dont accuse anyone of cheating but i was thinking if no one

can know if there is cheats or not then maybe lots of players are using them..

i dont know what cheats there are .. maybe commands for unlimited money or pre set bases

or stronger troops

Yes there are mods,trainers and all that crap but like I said they will not work online, if you don't believe me then try and use any of them and you will see.

Yep just google Emperor Battle for Dune Cheats and follow the links.

Well a lot of people were labelled cheats back then for doing what we now see as standard, they were just ahead of there time!

For the first 3 minutes you could use the OSS cheat as it was known.

I've never yet met a cheat on emperor, just a few extraordinarily good players, who made it seem as if they were cheating.

• 4 weeks later...