Problems with Dune 2000 and Vista

If this is in the wrong section I apologize.

Anyway I recently acquired dune 2000 and I downloaded it on my computer and it installed well. However when I started the Program I got this as my screen

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6945/thehellqg0.jpg posting the url just in case the attachment doesn't go though.

Is there a way I can fix this so then I can play dune 2000 without this effect on my screen? I tried Virtual PC, Setting it to 95-XP compatibility, setting it to 640x480 screen resolution, and running it in 256 ,but I still get this.

post-5234-12833239650295_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have the exact same split screen problem with Vista.  The fixes I've attempted are:

1) Uninstalling and reinstalling;

2) Updated to v.1.06;

3) Re-updated via Internet Option [only available via v1.06];

4) Changing Compatibility options from Shortcut properties: tried all Windows versions from Win 95 and up.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know.  It's quite frustrating since I really liked this game.

BTW:  This off-set screen issue only occurs during the main menus and game play, but movies and intro all play correctly.

Cheers,