A cheat I used to use...

kunekune

I don't know if you can do this on the PC.But about 6 years ago when I had dune2 on my amiga, I found a cheat.I used to switch the mission files around.eg.Switching mision 9 with mission 1.This would let you play mission 9 with everything the same except that you would have mission 1 objective.I think anyone still plays it on amiga but oh well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Atreides/Harkonnen

Speaking of cheats, do anyone have a cheat code(s) for Dune 2000 for PC not PS (playstation) but PC. I have this game in computer and i really need some! Such as Infinite health and Spice. because I'm getting myself killed and i cant take it anymore. I liked the Atreides and the Harkonnen. If any of gamers for PC have these cheats, please email them to me.

thanks!

There aren't any cheats but there are trainers they only work if you are using version 1.02 except the MIA money trainer which works with all versions. By the way this is a dune2 board not a dune2000 one!

• 3 months later...

I played Dune II on a PC way back when it just came out. I made it all the way to the last mission where I could not beat the PC. I then went looking though the files with a HEX editor. I noticed that one file had mission stuff in it. So I edited it. Changed it so that all my startup units were Sonic Tanks as well as my reenforcments. Made my units cheaper and gave myself more credits.

Beat the last mission quiet easily then :) I was playing Harkonnen.

• 3 years later...