Just read watch

The first half about "one world government" is a complete red herring. We already have one world economy, the basic power structures are there, it's much easier to get away with brekaing laws, to have laws changed in your favour, etc. as things stand than to create a sort of super-government.

The RFID chips... mmm, possibly. I'm still thinking they'd be the last nail in the coffin. RFID is only a problem if we've got powerful, undemocratic governments/businesses.

All im saying is that, there is so much evidence proving that all these elite people are together and conspiring against freedom, what sense would it make to have a super highway, theres a reason why we have borders and why we dont let anyone and there dog into the country. I for one will not stand back and let a handful of people try to dictate society just because they see fit to do so. I'm not a genius nor am I someone that could just get up one day and take control of something so vast, but if it ever comes down to it, as in putting a chip in my body to control everything from my money to my phone records, i wont back down.

If you ask, why would you believe such a thing, or how could you think that this is actually true, just step back for a second and look at things in your own perspective, look at all the loopholes and things happening behind the curtain in the world. We went to Iraq to find WOMD, and we found nothing, look at all the oil compainies making billions off of the war, and noone thinks for a second that maybe all these guys that run these companies, and that are in relations with Rockefeller and the Council of Foreign Relations are just doing this to get people in a state of shock so they can have more control.

Im not saying whatever this Aaron Russo guy said is entirely truthful, but if there is any truth in what he says, its pretty scary.

Yes there is one big world economy but that doesnt mean that people should just bend to whatever some rich bastards think are the right ideals for life. I dont know guys take it with a grain of salt, but dont think things like this cant happen.

There is no good in what has been happening in the last eight years or so. Its all for some greedy fools who think having a billion dollars isnt enough for them. I mean this David Rockefeller dude thinks hes god or something, his family has controlled much of the united states economy for a hundred years or so. Greed breeds Corruption.

North American Union is not going to happen no matter how much conspiracy theorists are talking about it. It has been tossed around since the day NAFTA was signed it never got passed anything more than the theoretical exercises on paper. here is the reason why. Unlike EU where Britian, France and Germany are the large economies and are able to balance each others influence there is no such thing in North America. North American Union would be US with 2 satellite states, nothing more, which means nether Canada or Mexico would agree to such partnership where they would not much say in anything.

Amero has been tossed around also for some time. US doesn't want to give up its currency, Mexico and Canada don't want to give up theirs due to the fact that all 3 currencies have different backing behind them. Natural resources, other has industrial production, financial services, agriculture etc. So their movement is not linear enough to merge them, the result of merger would be the spikes of inflation in one country and the downward turn of the economy in the other.

also Amero was the orignaly also proposed for American Free Trade Area, that did not work out even though the conspiracy theories run wild about it.

Revelation 13:

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

you read my mind Warskum.  that passage was the first thing that ran through my head watching the video.  but i tend to lean away from apocalypctic news/conclusions.  I am also weary of what conspiracy theorists tell me, I'm a little to Descartian in my thoughts to believe all the Hype.

What the hell?? They're into making a currency with US and I don't even get word of it?!

Wait a second though... this "American Union" is theory discussed by academics and I don't really know what worth is Bush doing I don't know what with it.

As for conspiracy, bah.. collusion of power does just fine I guess. Some did conspire (to kill Ceasar, to get Crassus what he wanted...) so why not now - lobbyists constantly plan in the shade -, but whatever what you think it was/is, it wasn't the beginning and end of everything in civilization-building and trends/ideals have their strong share. To see only "power networks" is to blind oneself.

A funny read about this Aaron Russo (from Wikipedia, no elitist source):

Aaron Russo reads a quote widely attributed to Woodrow Wilson:

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

However, this is a well-known conflation of several quotes, only two of which can actually be attributed to Woodrow Wilson. The source of the first two sentences is unknown, and nowhere on record can be found to be said by Wilson. The third sentence (although slightly altered in this version) is found in the eighth chapter of Wilson's book, The New Freedom,[19] and originally reads

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.

The final sentence (beginning with "We are no longer..."), although again slightly altered from its original version, can also be found in The New Freedom (ninth chapter), and in its original context, reads

We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world--no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.

Awesome.... an historian's job ::) That makes for a lot of noise in the politics fans' zone, establishment-side or opposite. This said, conspiracy or not, it doesn't stop whatever ongoing trends from being.

e.g. RFID:

Dreams of "efficiency"? Collusion of power interest? Freaked out politicians wanting "some order"? Corruption? This or their opposite -human wants- are quite powerful in front of whoever trying to control.

So it doesn't say he's not pointing at something (nor opposite).

RFID is only a problem if we've got powerful, undemocratic governments/businesses.

That seems "easy" to get depending on circumstances, so a bit of a non-issue. As for nails in coffins, RFID is portrayed as a rather powerful nail (+ horror-scenario of a whole trend).

my 2 cents at puting limits (using... 2 pages from wiki ;))