Dune2 (Obviously!)

katz

• 1 month later...

Here's another one. If you're playing as Ordos or Harkonnen and you're having problems with a nasty old sonic tank, here's how to stop the b'std. Change the game speed to "Slowest" and, for some obscure reason, the sonic tank's range is PITIFULLY reduced, so you can just knock the sod out with a launcher. Apologies to everyone who knows this one, of course.

Quote: "There's enough shit in the world, don't add to it"

Why did you apologise to those who knew that? I certainly didn't take offence and certainly there are a lot of people who don'tknow about that. :)

And I'm not too sure about that quote, if you know what I mean ...

I'm quite new to this site and I'll tell you something. You're all CRAZY! I feel quite at home! So friendly..So helpful..If only you all lived near me, what a damned good time we'd all have! My wife ran off with my so-called best friend, recently, and it's people like you lot that are slowly restoring my faith in certain aspects of the human race. Thanks, everyone...

Bob Katz

Katzy@lineone.net

U.K. about 30 miles east of London. To be honest, what with all the poo from my wife running-off, I would rather be about a million miles from here! Any offers (sane or otherwise!)? What bus do I catch to get to Caladan?

Oops, a bit to far ... about a 1000 Km. We do however share the same timezone. :)

A good spot? How about Mars? I hear that they are arranging a turist trip to it. It will be composed of two vehicles. They would be, however, too small for a human. They were built for some kind of robot, go figure ... Anyway, if one wishes to tag along, he is welcome. All he has to do is wear a Space Suit and hold on to the thing for a couple of years.

Sounds good? :)

Mars is over-rated. And it's flood season on Caladan. I suggest Gedi Prime. Don't beleive all those nasty rumours you've heard about it. It's really not so bad. And it's so inexpensive, it's as if your paying for slave labour! Tell them I sent you and I'll get about 200 solori. Sometimes more if you have a real strong back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure, Geidi Prime has its problems, but what planet doesn't? There are some rather nice pleasure domes out near the Barony... sure slavery can be a problem, but as long as you pay your debts there is nothing to worry about... also there is zero crime due to the mandatory and universal instant capital punishment laws the Baron instituted a few years ago. As for pleasure, well no one knows hedonism better than the Harkonnen, just ask our jolly Baron. I suggest you contact your local Guild travel agent and book passage today. Tell 'em Jason sent ya.

- Jason Har-Kahn, Harkonnen propaganda corps.