Second Landsraad Tournament

Dunenewt

I got the game running except for the multiplayer part where I get bad password error.

I would like to join (if possible =X) and if maybe someone wants to help me with the problem I have I made a topic in the technical problems section.

Thanks a lot,

XaarKhan

Hey Newt, good to see you back, the Sunday start sounds cool. I think you might want to stretch out the time limit for us to find our opponent and set up a game though, At least for the first round. Being as we are starting on a Sunday and some of us work. Not to mention the fact that it might take a little while for some of us to find our opponents  ::).

Also, don't forget to post the required Setts for the matches.

I hope I'm in time for the tourney.

Thanks to Voodoo Daddy I managed to get online and I would like to participate in the tournament.

I know that I don't have a lot of chance agains't all the seasonned dune warriors here, but the more we are, the more fun it will be.

Please let me know =X

Crossing fingers,

XaarKhan

Well yeah, the Tournament is serious, but in a laid back kind of way,  ::)  The awards Plaques are real and will be mailed to the winners. We are just waiting for Dunenewt to jump in here with the match setts and start time. What we will probably do is set a time limit for the first round, like a week probably. That way you have time to hook up with your opponent and set up a day and time for the match. Any no-shows will just be a forfeit to the player who does show up, who will then advance to the second round.

I had a couple of matches yesterday and was asking to everybody when the tournament started.

A couple of people came on thinking the tourney might start.

Well, thanks to the false start I was able to find some opponents and have fun =)

Well, I don't think that will be necessary $picy

There will probably be a way to let me enter since it's a serious tournament but in a laid back way ^_^

You should be playing so I can kick your ... err get my ass kicked $picy =D

no you play my match vs schorpy,, am not doing this for you

am not feeling well and am not up to it ,, am out anyway

and may this message be the notify ,, 

and am also leaving  this web full of Racism and anty east ideology

am sorry newt and good luck 

note : spicy dosnt kick anyones ass in emp anymore reasons :

1_ rusty

2_ age

3 weak nerves ..

so fare well dune2k 

hehe its ok buddy ill be around and ill see you on ra server,, whats ure online nick ?

by the way its not so lucky for you . schorpy is one of the best players in this game

and even for me it was a quite impossible match to win,,

if u want come on the server now ill play some with u

from the look of it dunenewt  is just a big mouth ,, i didnt want to say that but all he dose

is talking . and posting here every few weeks .. i dont  think any of the player in the list

are still around ,, and thats why i left , he said it would be in may now its june ..

he said it will start on this Sunday but he didnt show up ..

all this wont help to bring back players who didnt show up in the server for ages like desertway

or siolente  anyway they always say i talk people down and i better not do this again

so good luck