Second Landsraad Tournament

Dunenewt

If someone could PM me a working spare nick etc. I will gladly join and play. I have installed the game, but when trying to get online all I get is bad pass/nick. I installed my original purchased Emp. but it will not let me get into xwis server for some reason.(which i'm assuming is due to me losing my login nick/pass.)  :-

but it will not let me get into xwis server for some reason.(which i'm assuming is due to me losing my login nick/pass.)  :-

I thought everyone still played on ra's server. And I'm jsut reiterating that I'm down for this. sign me up

Still can't get it to work. I uninstalled to do a fresh install and now when I click on Install from the install disk it does nothing.One more option I have is just to get the torrent and try it I guess. I know it worked before using any nick I chose but only for RA's server, so I guess i'll give it a try and see what happens.  :-

If it does go, the winner could get a "lansdraad 2008 winner" custom title. I think it was hawkdog (sp?) that won the ladder tournament and got a custom nick.

I remember the first one I organized waaaaaayy back. At that time I had a rep from EA promissing to send the winner of the tournament to get a free copy of C&C Generals (yes, that long ago). In the end I had to pay it from my own pocket, but it was a success never the less.

Nice initiative Dunenewt !

Maybe a way to get people to actually show up would be to have everyone who wants to participate use paypal to send $5 to fund overseen by a volunteer (not me) and then the winner of the tournament would recieve a prize paid for by the fund, ie. a copy of the book, or the movie/miniseries on DVD.

is this gonna be on xwis or ra ? and if admins is supporting this tour can you please make

a pingged thread with the necessary info on date rules ex...

if it was on xwis i ask why? cos of the ladder sys? no one here remembers xwis accounts

how many peepz are joining the tourney so far?

I was thinking, maybe we could play this tourney BO3?

bo3 = best of three = u've gotto win 2 games to proceed

with different settings each game?

like:

first game : 10K - fishers    no extra options

second game: QM settings      with pre-built, fow, sw,.....

third game : err... dunno

just a suggestion ^^

so both the new as the oldskool players can be happy

Ok bitches,I'm locked and loaded and ready but no one is on as usual. Get your asses on and lets play some. God knows I need the practice bad.And my god it looks so awesome on a 25"lcd monitor....like a damn plasma tv

Well leave ur MSN running so we can page you when we get on dam it!!!!  ;D