Fed2k meet up

Dunenewt

Ah cool. Well I suppose we could have a London meet up for anyone who can travel in the UK And based on that decide whether it would be a good idea to arrange a more global, or at least euro, meet up. Would anyone else be up for it?

Ah cool. Well I suppose we could have a London meet up for anyone who can travel in the UK And based on that decide whether it would be a good idea to arrange a more global, or at least euro, meet up. Would anyone else be up for it?

Possibly, but not before the summer.

Better do it soon, though, because I'll only be in London until the beginning of May.

Just an explosion. It tends to happen when some of us are around.

I'm thinking of coming up with a formula. Maybe, as the proximity of two Fed2k members decreases, the likelihood of explosions proportionately increases. Or maybe something about steadly approaches 1...

I'm only about an hour from Edinburgh by train.  :P  During the semester that is...

Don't think I haven't considered turning up unexpectedly, Newt. I just haven't had the time or inclination to put in the effort that would be required to make it so. Besides which, you might not be home. And that would leave me standing in a strange, foreign culture - all alone and looking a wee bit silly. What with my red hair and kilt and half-chewed baby and all.

Actually, you do know...damn, there is no hiding :P

I will get round to accepting you on Facebook eventually too.  I haven't logged on there in a while now, except to send members of the Dune group messages to join this site.

Just an explosion. It tends to happen when some of us are around.

I'm thinking of coming up with a formula. Maybe, as the proximity of two Fed2k members decreases, the likelihood of explosions proportionately increases. Or maybe something about steadly approaches 1...

Probability of explosions per unit time = k/(distance between Fed2k members in metres)

where k is a constant with units metres per second.

Now that wasn't too difficult :P

• 3 weeks later...