Fed2k meet up

Dunenewt

I'd come to Amsterdam or else if I was around. I am in Canada, but I am juggling with various ideas; I wouldn't make great predictions for the near future. If it fitted, everyone could marvel at how chatty I am about weather, daily life,..., chatstuff. I'll give a shout if I pass close enough.

Amsterdam is a good idea, not as big as Paris, not as small as Bratislava, liberal...btw is there anybody planning to visit Vienna during the football championship?

None of the British forum members I'd guess :(

• 1 year later...

Alright, after almost two years, I finally uploaded the pictures! So, as promised, here are Khan and Dunenewt in London in 2008.

In front of Westminster Abbey:

Newt_and_Khan_1.png

And in front of Buckingham Palace:

Newt_and_Khan_2.png

Wait... what's that I hear? You want a picture of me, too? Ok, ok, fine, here's a picture of me and Khan:

FED2k_Edric_Khan.png

Ah, that brings back memories! ;D

Wow Edric O, you kept those photos classified for almost two years. Was it worth it? (BTW, did you hire Matt Maiellaro to edit your appearance? :D)

Oh, and don't forget that you have had the recklessness to post an unaltered photo of yourself once...

Edric, hadn't you met Edric the day before?

Contrary to popular belief, I cannot in fact engage in mytosis. At least not yet.

But if you mean that I had met Nema before - then yes, yes I have. We didn't take any pictures, though... and since we're both paranoid about posting personal information online, I couldn't show you pictures even if they existed.

Whoops!  Glad you saw what I meant!  That must have been an interesting conversation, did you even share each others names?  I used to know Nema's name but have forgotten it. 

Prince Harry.

• 2 years later...

*lightning crackles above in the sky as the long-dead thread rises from its grave to once more walk among the living*

So. It has been a little over 4 years since the last meet up in London. Next Tuesday - on June 5 - I will be in London again, for a whole day, and with nothing to do. Is anyone available to meet?

And no, don't worry, I don't actually look like in that picture above. My eye isn't red.