Lurkers Anonymous (aka The Welcome Thread)

Edric O

i think stefan downlaoded the first few maps i made... but since then i made about half a dozen more and added them all together into a single zip file and nobody has downloaded them yet.

I have about 5or6 more ive made and not uploaded yet...

I am going to aim for around 30 maps and create a large map pack

but i am reluctant untill D2TM supports maps larger than 64x64

and also untill the map naming system is changed to make it more compliant with multiple map creators

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm new to the forum here. I've been on a few forums, and I have to say, there are quite a lot of nice people on this one =]

I played Ebfd a long time ago (for me at least) and recently found it again.

I am having a bit of trouble, I posted in the Windows 7 graphical problem thread about it.

Anyway, I hope we can figure that out and I might play online.

See you around!

(ps: i was reading through this thread and I cracked up at least twice =])

Dammit it seems Dante and Chigger have been slacking off! Why arem't people more scared of the atmosphere here?

<b>Rarrrrr!</b> >:(

Yawn ... zzzZZZzzz ... snLpth Wha?

As one of the Ancient of Elder Thangs, I have to conserve my energies these days. Besides, I don't pick on the gamers. Usually. (Although there was that modeller guy I pissed off and he deleted all his posts in a snit, eh!)

No, these days it's enough simply to needle the 'Newt occasionally (not as risqu

(Although there was that modeller guy I pissed off and he deleted all his posts in a snit, eh!)

I think he started it first. Some of the creative people are really too touchy and overly conscious about their own work, not to mention they believe their perceived talents make them superior to other people (I've recently had to deal with one of such kind - he turned out to be a real considerate person :-X).

I think he started it first. Some of the creative people are really too touchy and overly conscious about their own work, not to mention they believe their perceived talents make them superior to other people (I've recently had to deal with one of such kind - he turned out to be a real considerate person :-X).

You don't happen to remember Reacot (I think that was his name) by any chance do you?

Yeah, I do remember Reactor. He was writing a series of books about a superhero whose name was Reactorfighter, right? (I think he should have chosen a name that would be more convenient to pronounce; yelling "Reactorfighter to the rescue!" must take a lot of rehearsal time).