Lurkers Anonymous (aka The Welcome Thread)

Edric O

Why exactly are you so desperate to raise the activity level in this forum?

I wouldn't mind seeing more activity in the Dune 2000 forum.

The dune 2 forum seems to get more activity already.

This website is a game forum from origin right? These days I mostly see activity in politic and general forum...

Why exactly are you so desperate to raise the activity level in this forum?

Umm, activity is the lifeblood of forums. Before January this year we were getting so little activity that we were afraid the forum was dying. Now it is much, much better, and we want to make sure the activity continues. We love the FED2k community and we want it to be around for many years to come. :)

This website is a game forum from origin right? These days I mostly see activity in politic and general forum...

That's true, we started out as a Dune strategy game forum. But there hasn't been a new Dune strategy game in 7 years... That's why people don't talk about the games as much as they used to.

I don't know, it was just a suggestion really, it isn't up to me.  Anyway, I have been a little slack in sending out the messages recently, but I will post the message to every member who signed up in the last two weeks soon.

Guest Vladik

hey there , I'm vlad , I'm new here :)

When I was wandering around, I've seen a link to a Dune2000 website.. it linked to the news page.. and when I've seen the date of the latest news topic.. I couldn't believe my eyes that it was so recent, And when I heard there are mods being developed with the Dune theme , I was even more shocked :)

I've just witnessed possibly the most impressive lurking ever, although I'm not too sure it counts.  Mast3r-Bop, the forum's 3rd oldest member (excluding deleted accounts), who made one post in the year 2000, has returned and made a new account, to post once.

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?action=profile;u=12

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5201