Euro 2008

Dunenewt

I don't think germany was just lucky. Turkey played a great game and kept up their moment all match, Germany did well to stop a lot of attempts and created many opportunities.

BTW they're gonna thwomp russia ;)

I don't think we were lucky. I agree that we didn't play good football against turkey, the match against croatia was horrible and against austria it wasn't too good either. the match against poland was good though and the match against portugal was great.

I think the tuskish team was lucky in this tournament - think of the mistake of petr cech which lead to the 2:2 in the game against czech. and the last minute goal against croatia was really lucky, it was their first shot in ages in that game and they scored a goal. the 2 goals against germany yesterday weren't that good either and happened due to huge mistakes in our team's defense. the first and last goal from germany were nice though.

I agree that germany hasn't been very impressing until now but I really hope they play the last game like they played against portugal and win. they have to play much better because spain is really good and the game right now against russia shows how good they can play together - all the goals are based on great teamplay. so if we lose I'm not too sad because spain would have earned the title. of course I still hope we will win  ;D

So its spain Germany in the final. Germany are going to have to play a really strong game if spain play as well as they did today. They really dominated the match but I have great belief that Germany will be able to match them.