The "I hate weather" thread.

Andrew

so I got a call from my mother today....apparently the wind blew our roof off.

and we have SLATE for shingles....like 1-inch thick slate material.  I guess not the whole roof blew off but a decent chunk.  and 4 years ago, lightning tried to blow up our brick chimney, but instead left a gaping whole where there shouldn't be on my side of the chimney.

Oh man its been gorgeous down here in kent, the summer seems to finally be upon us. I just hope that it continues through my essay writing and beyond.

I don't like it being too warm when I'm writing essays, then I get distracted and want to go outside, rather than do the essay.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Severe thunderstorm warning for

Moncton and southeast New Brunswick continued

An area of slow moving thunderstorms is moving across the above mentioned region. Radar indicates the likelihood that some localities have received rainfalls in excess of 30 to 50 millimetres in the span of an hour or two. In addition wind gusts to 90 km/h have been reported at the Moncton airport. Hail may also be associated with some of these storms.

We need the rain, but getting 50mm of rain in 1-2 hours will only ruin the crops and cause car accidents.

So much fun watching on the radar!

And of course the 5 day forecast says showers every day. BOOO!

EDIT:

Cool sounding thunder. Lasts like 25 seconds. The worst part is going to miss me.

I hate the summer heat~

there I said it.

I'm much more of a cold weather man myself.

The way I see it is you can always put on more clothes to stay warm.

Although you can only shed so many layers of clothing before you get arrested for trying to stay cool.  ^-^

Then again the seasons and months haven't been matching up like they used to round here. Back when I was young winter came round October till January. Now a days it doesn't really start till January and last till April even.

???