Funniest Pic.

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

Oh no, I'm just wondering that if that was Hitler, he couldn't be dressed in that odd outfit.

What? Why?

:O :( aaarrrgggg!!! (do know I insult more than the average person, and I don't mean EVERYONE on this board, although there are a huge number of sluts and skanks who have no manners!)

Yeah, balls of AWESOME!!!

No, Balls of homo.

I was under the impression that Kirby's insults were not serious. When he says something ''sucks b@lls'' or is ''g@y'' he considers that to be something akin to a humorous poke. Basically, he exaggerates his disdain because he thinks it's funny. I may be wrong though.

:O :( aaarrrgggg!!! (do know I insult more than the average person, and I don't mean EVERYONE on this board, although there are a huge number of sluts and skanks who have no manners!)

Oh, so you weren't pissed off at a specific reason?

Dragoon Knight, you win hands down. :O

I was under the impression that Kirby's insults were not serious. When he says something ''sucks b@lls'' or is ''g@y'' he considers that to be something akin to a humorous poke. Basically, he exaggerates his disdain because he thinks it's funny. I may be wrong though.

yes, I go to SCHOOL people! What do you expect, in the past my friends and me usually got into insult wars , although me/my friends don't ever mean it , and so I call people whatever since i'm so used to it. My friend comes up to me and says (occasionally) "Hey bitch", and then I reply by "hey skank".