Assassin's Creed

Gunseng_Harkonnen

We haven't this game in Poland yet, it will be in shops about 25th March. But I am buying new computer and I am hungry already for this game. It has everything that I like in games- a lot of action, great adventures, interesting plot and beautiful graphics. I don't know - do you have this in your countries? If yes, how about it? Or maybe you are ready to buy it?

• 1 month later...

the PC version is only released now... the console version is available since last year though. ubisoft failed once again to release a game on all important platforms simultaneously. the same goes for "haze" - the always told everybody there would be a console version and a pc version. now they are only going to release a ps3 version. and maybe months later they also release a pc version.

Poland is never up-to-date, didn't you know that?

but still, e-mule works there too ;)Ā  but the game disappointed me, it is technically good and sometimes even funny, but generally its makers lacked creativity...like there is perfectly made horse riding, but no option to take a lance and shield and play knightly for a moment, or ideas like "leap of faith" and "roof garden", which would be funny, if they weren't repetitious standards of the gameplay

The story begins in a near future, where some mad scientist tries to restore the memories of an Assassin-member from 12th century, which are stored in the DNA of one of his descendants. It's a typical sci-fiĀ  ;D