what are you cooking ?

spicy

Kaya toast, cheese buns, mee siam. Yum.

mee siam ! try to explain a little ...

here is an easy to make coconut cookies :

dry grated coconut ,  sugar powder . white part of eggs ..

u mix the white part of eggs with the sugar in the mixer until they make a cream

then u add the  grated coconut and we forum in a pan graced with butter in  shape

of cookies and we bake them . its very tasty..

post-4974-12833239604104_thumb.jpg

You know, you ought to consider cooking as a career. I can see you have a passion for the culinary arts. You were the one who started the thread, after all!

Mee siam... rice vermicelli in some spicy and sour soup. Plum is usually squeezed on it, and you'll have fish cake, 'tau pok' (fried beancurd sort of thing. It absorbs the soup and becomes juicy and tasty), beansprouts. Sometimes it's taken dry without the soup (still with the flavour, which basically means the soup gets drained).

It's really nice.

Mee siam... rice vermicili in some spicy and sour soup. Plum is usually squeezed on it, and you'll have fish cake, 'tau pok' (fried beancurd sort of thing. It absorbs the soup and becomes juicy and tasty), beansprouts. Sometimes it's taken dry without the soup (still with the flavour, which basically means the soup gets drained).

It's really nice.

i think you know in food much more than i do..

If you can afford the time, it will be worth, especially if you enjoy it. It's always important doing something that you like (in addition to gaming that's probably common in many of us here hehe ;D).

Black pepper is mmm... good stuff. I absolutely love it.

I've just had dinner outside... Yong Tau Foo. Basically, noodles (but rice in a separate bowl is possible) with some bean-based soup. The bulk, of course, comes from the various stuff you put inside the soup bowl. Mine had some seaweed, some different types of fish cake covered with some fried beancurd, some chili stuffed with fish paste... yummy.

If you can afford the time, it will be worth, especially if you enjoy it. It's always important doing something that you like (in addition to gaming that's probably common in many of us here hehe ;D).

Black pepper is mmm... good stuff. I absolutely love it.

I've just had dinner outside... Yong Tau Foo. Basically, noodles (but rice in a separate bowl is possible) with some bean-based soup. The bulk, of course, comes from the various stuff you put inside the soup bowl. Mine had some seaweed, some different types of fish cake covered with some fried beancurd, some chili stuffed with fish paste... yummy.

its not about time, the kitchen is hot specially here in Egypt . i like cooking but as a work?

no way .. ill be 40 in 2 years its too late for me to start washing dishes ..

by the way ure food sound a lot like Chinese to me ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mee_siam

Not purely Chinese ;) Yong Tau Foo is Chinese stuff though, yep. A lot of the food here in Singapore comprises mainly Chinese, Malay and Indian cuisine, though assorted Western favourites are quite commonplace as well. The rest like Japanese and Korean food are just recent additions. But food that Singapore is known for works around Chinese, Malay and Indian food.

Well, as a hobby then. I'm sure a lot of people really appreciate good cooking, you know :)

My mother makes such... such... perfect desserts... THEY - TASTE - SO - NICCCCCE!!!

She makes this very tasty chocolate mousse (I once had eaten an entire bowl (a medium to big sized bowl) in one day, first it has a coffy-ish taste, and then a chocolate dream!!! :D

And she also makes brownies, she made some (and they tasted really good) and so I decided that i would take it to cake and candy (ie. My grade had a big event and we all sold "cake and candy" at break) and this guy bought one and he soon gulped it down, he then left and came back with more money... and bought sixteen!!! along with a bunch of other people, and now my friend at school always says "where are my brownies" since he loves them so much, it's quite funny, unfortunately, my mothers oven is partly broken...

She also makes very, very, very good pancakes.

She is the dessert queen! :D

She makes this very tasty chocolate mousse (I once had eaten an entire bowl (a medium to big sized bowl) in one day, first it has a coffy-ish taste, and then a chocolate dream!!! :D

i respect anyone who knows haw to make good chocolate mixes .. either for cakes or what ever.

its the way to make 10s of kinds of lovely sweets ..

man about that oven its a shame you dont do anything about it . after all its your loss..

you know that? you are missing the good stuff . plus ure mum will be happy with u

if u did something about it am sure u and ure bro can do something about that ..

am i right ?

I'm 15 and I get endless school projects+The oven is only partly broken and cannot heat up brownies and probably not bake stuff too.

Still, even without brownies, my mother makes very delicious pancakes and mousse.

15 years ? you are man now in my country they get married at 15 are you trying to say

homeworks are more important than brownies ?  i was starting to like you kirby now

you make me think again .. FIX THAT OVEN SOLDIER ...