what are you cooking ?

spicy

Sushi is damn good, I love the cream cheese they have in some of them. what I REALLY want to try is Japanese-style old-fashioned ramen noodle soup with garlic and beef. I read/watch about it all the time in manga and anime, but nothing around here except for 30 cent cardboard ramen.

Frozen pizza for supper yesterday. Frozen pizza for lunch today.

Small frozen pizza

lol thats cool by me ,, i dont mind that at all .. but cant you order fresh ones from

pizza hot? for ex ? i think they would be more tasty ? or its a budget thing like me?

i can order 1 large pizza every 2 week minimum .. it cost 12 dolors and that is a lot

in Egypt ?

I'd have to make my own pizza.

But there are actually some good frozen pizzas out there. Can be cheap as well. Usually around $5 when on sale for good pizzas. They do me for two meals so nice and cheap. We got a big standalone freezer so able to fill it with frozen stuff.

ic . we dont have good frozen pizza here. the dough is crap. and it taste like

wet bread . i faild to bake a good pizza base in my oven . i just dont like

it. any tips or recipe for a good home made dough and haw to bake it?

so far i find the expensive pizza hot as the only solution but that dam extra hot pepperoni  is great  ...

It's pretty expensive here though, for the miserable sandwich. I topped it off with 2 cookies and a drink, and you know how filling that can get...

I wonder if it's really healthy to go Subway. There isn't a lot of the oily roasting and what-not, but still...