You know you're an 'Old Timer' when...

Dunenewt

Heh, choo-choo! ;)

It's actually a good game. Although I did not like second century.

I havn't check the other forum in a while, guess I will now. Gob still never fixed the missing images. :P

Seems still active.

Hmm, MrFlibble I was goign to tell you to look on main dune2k website, but I do not see a link there.

http://theterminal.dune2k.com/

Someone should tell Gob there should be link somewhere on main fed2k page so people can find it.

Ah, you mean that one... I almost forgot about it... There was indeed a link from the main page prior to the design change (I liked those Emperor unit renders on top with "Ya Hya Chouhada!" underneath). I was never interested in those "tycoon" games though, no matter what kind of industry you've got to manage.

Heh, choo-choo! ;)

It's actually a good game. Although I did not like second century.

I havn't check the other forum in a while, guess I will now. Gob still never fixed the missing images. :P

Seems still active.

Hmm, MrFlibble I was goign to tell you to look on main dune2k website, but I do not see a link there.

http://theterminal.dune2k.com/

Someone should tell Gob there should be link somewhere on main fed2k page so people can find it.

I'd glad someone got what I was on about straight away, it has been a while too since I checked that site.

Grr, I was just about to post the message:

...you had FED2k Secrets...

and I see Dunenewt's beat me to it!

Grrr! ;)

...you remember the last time Mahdi used a smiley face

As for Edric and me, he did sign up for an account before me, but I'm not sure which one of us was here first.  These forums used to allow guests so I never signed up for an account.  I also used the name "Kiswatch", a corruption of Kwistaz, for my first, I dunno, year.  You'd really have to go find the old old old fed2k boards and look up edric's and my posts on them to see who joined before whom, but I'm pretty sure we both showed up fairly close to the same time.

http://www.geocities.com/dknightofdune/clickhereDLA.htm

If anyone can say when that site went up, I started visiting fed2k awhile previoius to it.

WHAT ARE THE SECRETS! I WILL PROBE YOUR MINDS!

Grr, I was just about to post the message:

...you had FED2k Secrets...

and I see Dunenewt's beat me to it!

Grrr! ;)

...you remember the last time Mahdi used a smiley face

Oh well, I guess that makes everyone who's viewing this an old timer huh?

Why do you need endless jobs?