Next US President?

If you could vote in the upcoming US elections, who would you vote for?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. If you could vote in the upcoming US elections, who would you vote for?

• John McCain
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Barrack Obama
    • Some left-wing candidate with no chance of winning
    • Some right-wing candidate with no chance of winning

hehe

"Adlai Stevenson's wit was legendary. During one of Stevenson's presidential campaigns, allegedly, a supporter told him that he was sure to "get the vote of every thinking man" in the U.S., to which Stevenson is said to have replied, "Thank you, but I need a majority to win."

Palin thinks she is talking to French President Sarkozy for 6 minutes. Turns out it was a prank phone call

Bonus: it was a Quebec radio show.

direct MP3 download link

LOL

ROFL

I can't stop laughing!!!!

spoiler for non Canadians who don't know our politics

[hide]Quebec does not have a Prime Minister. Provinces have Premiers. Also our PM is not who they said[/hide]

Sarah Palin Prank Call Transcript

also youtube vid of audio and transcript.

She is a complete ditz.

Gun firm head resigns over Obama support

And he should because Obama wants to take guns away from everyone.

If only there were some way for these people to protect themselves...

It would be fun to see McCain win because:

1. to see race riots. Or if Obama wins, then redneck riots and assassination attempts.

2. Obama supporters are overconfident. Bush won his second term so don't underestimate stupid people. Seeing Obama supporters cry would be fun.

Having Palin anywhere near office would be very bad for Americans. She couldn't handle a prank call, how can she handle a real emergency? She seemed very excited about getting some foreign experience for talking to Sarkozy.

EDIT:

Obamas grandmother just died. Wonder how that will play out.

Sarah Palin's Gullibility Shocks Canadian Pranksters

So the pranksters ran out of questions to ask Palin during the interview and had to make stuff up as they went. It was also easy to get Palin on the phone. It took 4 days and they started by phoning Palin's office in Alaska and were transferred up the line.

Also at the end of the phone call Palin is heard insinuating that Montreal is in France...

First projections about Obama being president are now coming in. fivethirtyeight.com projects Obama to win.

Marijuana has been legalized in Massachusetts. Abortion ban overturned in South Dakota.

EDIT:

Every network now projects Obama as president.

McCain conceded.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

CAPITALIST INFIDELS! KISS YOUR LILY-WHITE BUMS BYE-BYE!

THE COMMUNIST MUSLIM JIHAD IS UPON YOU!!!

::)

Oh my (and oy vey) ... this is the stunning political commentary that I have come to love and expect!

THE GAY MEXICAN ELITE COMMUNIST MUSLIM JIHAD IS UPON YOU!!!

Corrected. ;)

Sweet, now I can quit my job, sit back and relax with a beer and stick my hand out like the rest of America has chosen to do. Can't beat em so I'll be worthless like em. ::)

You know what, maybe you should. In fact, all Republicans should quit their jobs and try to live on government handouts, just to see how much it really sucks - and why no one in their right mind would ever actually want to be in that position.