Where can I download custom maps???

pascal89

Does anyone know a site where I can download Dune 2 custom maps?

I could find dune 2 mods but not a site with dune 2 maps   :-[

If you have alot of custom maps could you please host them at rapidshare or filefront so I can download them? Thank you so much!!!   :D

Dune 2 mods

Superdune(2)

Arrakis

Dune Legacy

Dune 3

Dune 4

D2TM

Extra missions Ordos, Atreides, harkonnen

Fremen Patch

And some standalone projects which are not yet completed.

Do you have these remakes already?

BTW.. Arrakis isnt working for me!

File not found in module RUNME2 at address 0FAF:00AD

Oh, I thought that by mods you mean only direct game modifications, of which only Super Dune 2 and my own take on it are known to me. But of course, remakes and Dune-themed modifications of other games are plenty :)

By the way, what is the Fremen patch? I have read about (and even downloaded from Nahoo) a file called "Dune II Mission Patch (Patch for Fremen, Mercenary and Sardaukar missions)", but it either didn't work for me, or I didn't understand how it works. If you're more lucky with it, pray tell me :) This knowledge could be useful for the development of the Super Dune2 SE Project.

BTW.. Arrakis isnt working for me!

File not found in module RUNME2 at address 0FAF:00AD

To run Arrakis, your system must be configured to have EMS memory support enabled. In most configurations, it is disabled by default. You've got to edit config.sys and/or autoexec.bat to enable EMS support, if I'm not mistaken. For some reason, Arrakis doesn't run in DOSBox.

EDIT: I see that http://dune.simtopia.org/forum/ is a forum for Dune-themed roleplay games, of which I have zero experience and little knowledge. I thought you were interested mostly in Dune RTS games...

BTW, may I ask you, what for do you need the Dune 2 custom maps - just for game enhancement, or for some project you're working on?

EDIT: Here's another Dune 2 remake: http://www.allegro.cc/depot/WAR. I haven't tested it yet though.