Look! Dune 3 REAL :)

vitk

From where would I acquire WinRar?

hmmm, try www.winrar.com or something, or else search with google :D or something. It's free to download but not so much people know it.

Game written in Delphi ;D 8), cool, it's a good language 8)

Ok, let me explain some things.

Game is unfinished. It  missed some very importat parts like AI, user interface, balance. I can say that it's look like a alpha version only.

But

Author does not want to translate game to english.

Author does not want to improve code of game.

Author want only fix bugs and think that 'his dune' is genius.

He lazy like hell. I talked with him a little and wondering how he can even finished playable version.

So dont wait anything special. This game  born dead.

sorry for my english, it's my third language.

I dont talk bad about russians games (because im a norwegian and dont want to start a war against russia ::) :D ;))

Im talking a completly different language

and understand English not Russian. Why Are they makeing all the fun games in a version thatt is no playable for Vest - Europe/America??????????????

That is Bad!!!!

Plz translate it into English

Or Norwegian... :D ;D ::)

Or dutch ;D, truely: NO, I hate things what are original in an other language and are translated to dutch, subtitles ok, but otherwise, no. Let that be done by those stupid French and German, who can't read...

No, was only kidding ;D I knew you were German. But I was picking on the fact that many nonenglish countries do translate everything. Ever seen James Bond in german? That's what I mean. I was curious about what you thought about it, you see ;). I'm not a bad worm...

Anyway I've forwarded that guy's email address and links to the stolen software to Westwood/EA (for obvious reasons) and Blizzard, (that menu sound and cursor is from StarCraft). :)

He didn't want an English port because it would of increased the chances of him being detected.

Stealing is wrong.

The Ukraine has enough worries with imperialistic sanctions possibly coming down on them thanks to their rampant pirating.

You people must understand.  If this would stop him from stealing software, then it's one step on the way to cleaning up that mess.  Look what would happen to Ukraine's economy if sanctions were brought in.  Of course many of you are simply too selfish like Americans to understand.

Better to try and avoid sanctions if you want my opinion.

Grow-up.

OK, let the Ukraine gives Mukachevo back to Slovak hands! For thousand years we were in one state, then came WW1. Mukachevo-Uzgorod region became a part of Czechoslovakia. And then came Dzugasvili and had STOLEN it from us!

Podkarpatska Rus Slovakom!

Hey Caid_Ivik!!

Note!!: This is not a bad comment, it is ment to get back stolen land

Why cant your country get your land back, and Norway get the whole world the whole world for the vikings, (they were a bit primitive... i think), they owned most of it in the Viking age (not known i europe as it only was in norway sweden denmarc scandinavia ++)!!! ;D ::)

So we had Denmark/The big Icy island outside America (i think its named greenland)!, An you know, the vikings discovered America 100's of years before colombus, so i can get north america too!! ;D ::)

The most of sweden, a bit of russia and, finland (or what ist name is in eng) ::)

Hope i can get it!!!!!! ::) :P

you can also get winrar at www.downloads.com and search for winrar

but anyway..... on some dvd's they make a subtitle of everything... and when i say everything i mean everything.... things like ring ring (doorbell goes) kraaaak (door opens) and stuff like that...

and i agree with timenn (duh i'm dutch too :-)) that movies translated in other languages are often boring.... and they usually use the wrong persons to translate a certain character.... ever seen terminator in german? no? good... keep it that way

That's right vidiware!

Norway was once one of the greatest nations in europe.

In the dunebooks there is mentioned something about the samurai being the greatest sword fighters. But then I think that they should mention the vikings which were excelnt at axe throwing and that kind of stuff.

Slavonic nations in those times controlled lands from Don to Elbe, from Novgorod to Istanbul! And I'm not talking about pre-slavonic Antu nations! And now? They controll more land than anyone before! Russia is bigger than Australia with Europe! Vikings were just a band of robbers.

OK, take Northern Europe, but leave continent for us  ;)