hamachi tool 4 v 4

youkol0rd

Ah ,sarlour have said to me how to play 3 v 3 or a possible 4 v 4 with good speed game.

he has said old players used a tool called Hamachi and it would log them to a ip of them and it would create a virtual area network .

But , if someone know how to use it perfectly, plz , tell me.

i have installed it and i m crazy for a 4 v 4.

it gonna be exciting .

k , late ;

I logged to hamachi , me and sarlour , we saw there are a comunities there , there are many players log in there , in hamachi .

If u guys wanna check it out ,

go to http://www.hamachigames.info/find.php?game=61

and check what they have done.

We can get a 4 v 4 there and speed is great

I will be in ra server and always someone go to hamachi server , i will be there

if someone wanna hamachi tool, go to https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=pt

there u will get the tool  , a program able us to go to area local network of 1 people by ip.

late guys.

currently had 1 online + me and sarlour and mjn4 .

but

log status had a lot

there are many players log in there

Who use cd no original , can use hamachi tool and not Ea server ..

so

many players got to there

who did a copy of cd or got a cd from somene, can play there,

we dont get (non conect ) we always connect

connection depend of speed of computers but it always connect

we can test ip ping

and see who has best ip

if u wanna get hamachi tool , go to https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=pt

and DOWNLOAD it ,

u need put ur name and phone and email only it and in usage ,,,,, u put gaming .

U will install basic version

basic version is freeware.

after u got done , u go and turn on it and u have already created a name , u will get a ip since u have turn on it

hehe its important u need turn on it

when u get it ready ,

call me  i will say what to do uhauha

when u get tool , u go to :

enter to a area local existent ( there a buttom like it but not that name exactly ) and u go to:

NAME: Emperor BFD ( u need type like it is )

Password : dune   

there are a virtual server done hehe,

it run us quicker

we always get connected quicker and not take time waiting

my msn is : mflavio@brturbo.com

invite me if u got any trouble.

LOL Way to reduce/dilute the number of players online even further, unless they happen on this thread.  ;)

I've used this before for LAN like games or old games that are no longer supported and it is cool but why do it when we have the RA Server and Empbot in place.  ???

Well we can still use the empbot to talk with people on Ra's server. But we gotta be honest and realize that Ra has pretty much left us. If his server isn't working properly, we go all night and never get a game connected. I just tried this hamachi thing and haven't had a game not connect yet. It's an option that needs to be looked at seriously because we have a whole lot of failed handshakes lately.

To add to Youks... once you download the file and run it you need to do some things in Emp. Go to your options menu and click on "network". There you will need to click the drop down on the right and select the second IP address. Once you do that then go into the "multiplayer info" tab. There you need to select LAN as your method of play. Once that is done back out and select multiplayer game as you would for playing on-line. This service creates a virtual LAN between all parties connected to it. No need for a server.

You will need to make sure that people are there or you wont be able to play. The drawback is that all the commands that we have grown accustomed to in Ra's, don't exist here. So there isn't a web address that you can go to and see if anyone is on. With this in mind I am adding the IM account that I use on a daily basis. I am "pbecker21@yahoo.com" .

If you're looking for a game and want to drop me a note feel free to do so.

ya , he said all.

The game keep slow cuz of connection players and not cuz of server, so , sometimes, in a 3 v 3 , its possible get a slow speed, but it not laggy like freezing and back , freezing game and start again.

it not happens ,

it is good at least , becouse we can play same speed every1

me and mjn connected faster like a light.And great speed.

But me and kalony connected faster like a light but , our speeed , 1 x 1  was slow.

it dindt freeze and start , it just got a slow speed constant.

May i say , i had msn turned on. and i hosted.

In RA server , its hard to connect to kalony

almost impossible there.

i had too 2 area network connected in hamachi

so it could have slow speed down of the game.

K guys,

i see u around

i will play both of server But if a game dont run in RA server,  so , i will get it in hamachi tool.

that the meaning of instalation of hamachi

u dont need get out of Ra , just move to hamachi with players when u dont get connect there

I m sure u will always connect but i m not sure about speed, it depends of computer player.,

Me and mjn and sarlour got a greatest speed than seen in Ra server

it came constant speed

only when move army , it come down a bit.

It is normal , i would say.

k

late

ya , u can select a name before whatever u wanna before play a game.

it is optional.

u can change name cuz ur ip will not change hehe.

but u can use many nicks as u wanna , it dont record in server

Ah , Name : Emperor BFD  pass : dune      its out to me, full of players , i think 25 players logged and now , i can t login there ,

we need create a new local area network , so , invite me in msn , i will create it.

at least , come to ra server , and if we can t load there , we go to hamachi and create a server there.

late ,

youko

yea I downloaded it and tested with someguys. It loaded really fast.

I think no one need to worry about unload there.

But while we are playing, the gamespeed is not better than ra server i think.

sometimes more faster or slower than net.

I cant say game-speed good or not something.

By the way, if we play emp on the local network by harmmach no one need for serial-number?

That is the oportunity every players have to play online without get a original game, seen EA dont sell it anymore so ,

it woulnt be crime.

i think.

If they dont support server and sell the game , so , they can t ask so much for buying original games ,

late.

• 2 weeks later...

We now playing in hamachi tool in another host account .

So , type in :

NAME: 3mp3r

PASSWORD : dune

There , i can kick status log to reset host server account network area we created ,

Old one , Emperor BFD // dune , its full of logs and i can t kick there cuz i dindt create it .

So , every move to 3mp3r//dune (existing area network )

i will reset the host log status always i can ,

late ,

youko.......................................................................

this hamatchi server thing is good and bad at same time..

its bad coz its a closed server.. its realy te final grave for this game.. no one can see u are

online and not all the new players will read this thread. its not even pinged ...

i cant see who is online and wont help me find games...  if ra server is dead we can go back

to xwise right ?

spicy