how could we bring more players back ?

youkol0rd

I THINK THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS : BRINGING BATTLE CLAN BACK.

I REMEMBER OF THE MOTIVE MANY PLAYERS GOT OUT OF EMPEROR AND IT WAS A OF THE PROBLEMS, CUZ WESTWOOD DINDT CARE OUR BATTLE CLAN SYSTEM LIKE THEY HAVE DONE WITH COMAND & CONQUER.

COMAND CONQUER RED ALERT HAS A SITE OF BATTLE CLAN STATUS AND WHAT EMPEROR GOT?

ANSWER: NOTHING.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A EMAIL TO ELETRONIC ARTS BUT I COULNT DO IT CUZ OF MY SUCK ENGLISH , THEY WOULD LAUGH OF ME.

COULD SOMEONE MAKE IT? SEND A EMAIL ASKING IF ARE THEY GOING CARE OR NO OF EMPEROR? IF COULD THEY PUBLICATE THE GAME IN THEIR SITE , ETC, OR CREATE A EXPANSION SET TO EMPEROR SO , WOULD BRING MORE PLAYERS ONLINE AND WOULD DO OLD PLAYER BACK TOO SINCE THEY PUBLIC IT IN THEIR SITE.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT CREATING PROGRAMS, BUT I WOULD LIKE RA1024 DID FIX OUR BATTLE CLAN MODE AND A SITE OF STATUS OF IT SO , WE WOULD GET BACK MANY PLAYERS.

WE COULD ASK TO EA FIX NEW RA SERVER AND A VIDEO OF GAME IN HIS MAIN WEB-SITE SO , MANY PEOPLE WOULD SEE THE GAME VIDEO AND WOULD KNOW WHERE GO IN ONLINE GAME. THEY WOULD GET PAID BY PEOPLE WOULD BUY GAME TO PLAY AND WOULNT HAVE ANY COST FROM SERVER , BECOUSE RA HAVE DONE IT YET, AND I THINK THEY WOULD GET A GOOD RETORN OF MONEY TO THEM.

THE MAIN QUESTION OF IT IS : BRING BATTLE CLAN BACK WE WILL GET NEW AND OLD PLAYERS BACK.

REMEMBER OF THE PURPOSE OF THEY MOVE OUT OF EMPEROR WAS CUZ OF BATTLE CLAN GOT SLASHED.LOL

ASS: zenzyr0ex , wind of storm.  lol i created it now lol  :P

• 1 month later...

E/A brazil said coulnt do anything about it cuz of main support is on webpage from USA.

And , they have said there are many E/A server around world like EUROPE and CANADA , ....

So , why can t we join there to play emperor battle for dune?

hard to answer it .

Servers only allows C&C to play?

And , EBFD?

that is the main question need be seen.

As far as I know the only (Semi)OFFICIAL Emperor server is XWIS. I think it may be fully functional. I know that games played there show up here- http://dune2k.com/Ladder/ However they check serials when you log on against EA's list of valid numbers. So if you are playing using something other than a store bought, legit game, you can't play on XWIS. Ra's server doesn't do this check, which is why I think we are starting to see more unique user names (players) on his server. When I check in here http://64.212.211.93/emp/ I am constantly seeing new names. It would be great if RA could be persuaded to set up a ladder and the rest of the in-game features, and have the rankings listed here on dune2k. I think that would help a lot. I think RA's server is the best bet for the long term stability of Emperor, that is, having everyone playing in one place instead of getting fragmented on a lot of different servers.

I think that would help a lot. I think RA's server is the best bet for the long term stability of Emperor, that is, having everyone playing in one place instead of getting fragmented on a lot of different servers.

I agree with Voodoo and that is one of the reasons we all started using the Ra server, also Ra originally was going to limit the number of login names to an IP address to help stop all the multi nicking, so we had a better idea of the number of active players.

Setting up the game reporting system should not take that much just an adjustment to where the Xwis tool reports, I think.

And it used to log 1vs1 match play hence the Fed2k ladder.

The hard bit is contacting Ra he doesn't seem to be around much these days.

i belive that u cant bring time back. i am 37 i try to exersise like i used to do but i just

cant..

i see on emp turrent there is allwayes 30 leecher and 30 seeders that means more

than a 100 player get the game everyday .. look here i told them to come here

Comments  Old School Strategy

sp1cy

4 months ago http://forum.dune2k.com/

check our open (no cd key server)

i am sure lots of them used my link thats why we are seeing a lot of  new faces without a cd key latley..

now our community is not doing the most important thing to do and the basic step to make more

people play. now read this carefully yuko and ra and web admins

EMP IS DEAD AND ABANDONED WARE GAME AND DOSE NOT EXIST IN SHOPS AND NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY IT.

and no one is going to come to this web neither from ea or from copy rights police..

am not telling u to upload the game files to the download section but just let us make a sicky

post on haw and were to get the game and make a nocd key server ...

those 2 steps are the most important if u dont do them u wont have players..

and there is a big chance that even if you did that you will still dont have players

because you were late doing those steps ..

u know why old games like starwars and redalert and freespace2 and freelancer still have

tons of players on them?  its because players knows were download the games and were

to play them for free...

freelancer game is amazing u just got to download the iso and the install and the game

will generate a key and let u to server .. there must be 100s of players there..

i know admins will blame me now and tell me that even talking about getting the game free

is banned ..

well i tell admins you never cared for this game .

why olaf and ra had to make servers for us? arent you the official web for emp?

you should have made the server and you should have made the game free just like they

did with freespace2 

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/

look at this magic .. now those are web admins... they kept they game going

look here :

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,42854.0.html

the link was used 60 000 times ... if they had a dollar for each hit they would be rich

the game wasnt released as freeware  they just took the risk that no one is watching

and they were right. ea makes 100s of games every year and dump them and know nothing

aboout them the year that follow no one in ea have a sec to come here

this web by it self is not active . all admins and senior members left..

i havent seen a post for master admin goba for ages ..

I haven't been around in quite some time but I aggree with deathhand. I mean if theres was more people them I'd play more but there isn't.

Why not take a little risk like those others did I dont see the harm in it. Big old EA isn't making any money off this game so I dont see why they'd care.

BTW whats good guys how you been.

hey there well iv just got dune emp and i load it says bad password so cannot play it in multiplayer i play comp i only no how to make men and trikes does people play it if so how

man ,, i like you.. you are a nice guy . and funny .. my name is spicy.. king of spice

on dune kingdom, and  a knight  of emperor  elite warriors...

i will guide u throw the storms of dune desert and show you haw to walk on the sand..

its not the perfect place for a monkey but you chosed to start the adventure ...

now let me help you to get online so i can meet you on the sand and teach you haw

to stand among them and fight to win ...

so to get onilne read this posts :

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=15876.0

http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=15757.0

now after u do as they say u need a password of 8 letters  if ure serial is not

working i give u one my nick names to log in...

work ure way throw this data or get help from ure family friends ex if they are good with pc..

then  reply to me ..  see u soon. good luck