the best unit in dune II

kloball31

Guest Ahmad Rony

Hi....

Iam rony.... I think the best unit in duneII is Death Hand 8) :P....But the problem is can we reload it without build another palace....or we can say reproduction it into lot of goddamned weapon ;D ;D :D....please tellme about it felllas 8)

well.... i tried to use em cuz i found them pretty cool.. but somehow my orni's weren't very effective... though in mission 7 playing vs. the atreides or ordos was pretty hard cuz those ornithopters were kinda effective in killing my heavy factory.... and though i had mass rocket turrets the orni was great in evading my rockets

Guest dune2fan

is it just me or have the ornithopters been ineffective in every dune game?  They were a bit better in dune 2000 but every time i tried to attack with them they rarely (if ever) destroyed buildings.

....It has been a long time since i played it though so i cant really remember.

anyway, they were pretty bad in emporer due to their weak armor and attack compared to gunships.  even if you could buy them in a starport in dune 2 they still would be a waste of money.  I know this isnt emperor discussion but you could destroy a construction yard easy with 5 gunships but it would take about 10 ornithopters to destroy it.

I didn't mean that it's a crime. I just wanted to point out that some one else can only say that you cheat. Because for you [ the perosone that cheeats ] it's a logical action, and therefor you don't cheat. Some one else has to disaprove it inorder to become an action of "cheating"

:)