Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

Its good, very good.  I don't know how long it will stay like this.  For the last couple of days its been mainly me, you, and Gunner154 keeping the forum so busy, but I have 6 hours of lectures/seminars tomorrow, and its also the dreaded V-Day, so I might not be on much at all tomorrow.  I have a few ideas for some topics to post at the weekend anyway, but regardless, it seems others are coming back and seeing this forum is getting busy again anyway.

We have to keep the momentum going, but I'll be away all weekend, unfortunately... not that I can keep up with all your posts anyway. :) Like Andrew said, it hasn't been this busy in years. I love it!

Oh, and also, we have 108 posts today so far. 8)

110 posts :D

Hopefully when other members come to lurk, and they see lots of posts, they may just decide to post.

The last time we had this many posts in one day was

--date------ topic---- posts

2007-01-18  6  93

2006-12-28  3  90

2006-10-11  3  106 <--longggg time ago.

2006-02-21  6  154

2006-01-31 5 109

2005-12-23 1 131

2005-12-30 1 102

And then October 2005 was over 100 every day.

Heck if we can post 1/2 as much as we did today, that would be a huge victory.

Can we have nostalgia week or something?

Open up the dune generations message board? But have it so no one can post in it, just view the posts/threads of a game that was in development.

Would make a good dune2k.com news post as well to let people know. Especially those that were not around when it was in development.

That'd be a cool flashback andrew, all the extinguished excitement and hope, the dreadful disappointment... good times!  ;D  ;)

I think it's good to see people coming back, I've never left (I check fed2k everyday along with e-mail) but haven't posted much for some reason. That chat is hilarious though Nema lol.