Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

Why didn't you just PM me? You could say much more that way.

Because I don't like you, and an IM would make me feel dirty. :)

That torture thread in PRP was responsible for most of the good posts. We should have more stuff like that.

That torture thread in PRP was responsible for most of the good posts. We should have more stuff like that.

Hmm...if that's what happens when I decide to post more than a couple of times in a PRP thread, then it must be worth it.

Yesterday was good, but today has been disappointing.  I've worked out that we get much more posts when I log on in the mornings and post a bit, rather than in the evening.

So when you post actually has a direct effect on how the rest of us post?

I'm not sure, but it gives people something more to respond to if I spread my posts out throughout the day.  Or it could just be that when I post throughout the day, a larger proportion of the daily posts is mine, and I post more, without other people posting more.

Hmm...if that's what happens when I decide to post more than a couple of times in a PRP thread, then it must be worth it.

Yeah, because it was you who injected a differing opinion that sparked intensive debate.

...(sarcasm)

March was 4000, May was 3500. People don't seem to want to stop posting, but many have time constraints. Unless there is an inexplicable communal decision to stop voting, I think it is very likely we will continue to post in such figures. Whether the posts will be worth their weight in kilobytes, now that may be optimistic.

Ah yes, I forgot about you starting work, you mentioned it before.  Well, maybe we should set up some kind of diary thread, that could be interesting.  I will be working full time during the summer, catching people shoplifting on CCTV, so I may have some stories to tell.

I will be working full time during the summer, catching people shoplifting on CCTV, so I may have some stories to tell.

I'll remember to wave at you. ... don't get your hopes up. Most of them have a bad image quality. (Swiss has better ones hanging around)

You Brits sure love your CCTV. I was always perplexed at the amount of people in the UK who seem to think ID cards are a totalitarian intrusion into their private lives but see nothing wrong with CCTV cameras on every street corner.

Oh, and also, to get slightly back on topic - post more!

Not entirely that, its title is Loss Prevention, so there's all kind of aspects to it.

So you have to make sure the company never makes a loss during a fiscal cycle? Tough job. :P

Anyway, I'd like to see at least 100 posts from now on every day, as a bare minimum.

If we want to achieve that, we need some sort of new strategy.