Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

Btw, why didn't you just NOT let rubbish build up by throwing your garbage away in a garbage can...

Because we couldn't be bothered.  You don't seem to follow the student mentality.

Bin in room is full.

Ignore.

Bin in room is overflowing.

Ignore.

Bin in room is lost below pile of rubbish that has now colonised the corner of room.

Get bin bag.

Dumpster is outside, down two flights of stairs and two self-locking doors.

Kitchen, on the other hand, is around the corner.

Throw bin bag in kitchen.

Return to gaming / sleeping / eating.

REPEAT UNTIL KitchenCapacity=="Full"

The general idea is one of procrastination.  Unfortunately, we did not have one of those handy-dandy flatmates who obsessed over everything being clean.

Yes, of course. Didn't you hear? Frank Herbert rose from the dead as a zombie, ate KJA's brain, and started writing a new Dune book. Unfortunately this new book appears to have a very high incidence of the word "brains."

It does seem that our garbage has attracted rats.

I could make a bad joke there...

Yes, of course. Didn't you hear? Frank Herbert rose from the dead as a zombie, ate KJA's brain, and started writing a new Dune book. Unfortunately this new book appears to have a very high incidence of the word "brains."

Those weren't my brains Edric O... Frank just knocked on my door (in his zombified state) and asked "can I have some lunch and tea?" and I was like "okay", so he was like "do you have anything that tastes like brains" and I paused... And I said "No, no I don't, but I think you'll think that this spaghetti is much better than brains", and he asked for it mashed up... And that's why it looked like brains.

Of course, he liked the spaghetti, so I don't think he's going to eat anymore brains...

Have you been reading Hoary Tal...no, wait, those posts haven't been made public yet.

Interesting bit of convergence...someone else has suggested a very similar scenario, with Kevin being eaten by the zombies of all the authors whose work he has "completed" or...improved? Herbert, van Vogt, Hubbard, Wells, who else? :D

By the by, why are you so worried about your post volume?

Ah, well that's different. I've taken a few opportunities to let my feelings on KGA known, and the two greater examples have both been dungeonised. Which is fair enough from the point of view of keeping the board peaceful, but I do rather resent it.