Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

sorry bout that.  this is my first forum so still learning the ropes.

so we're like 100 posts from 4k for march 08 and still roughly 30 hours left.  yay.  do I dare ask if next month will drop down to 1k or stay around 3k?  oops guess I just did. :P

*edit*  and this was post number 3901 for the month of March 2008. ;D

40 some posts until 4000. We better make it >:(

heh, we are doing much better than the landsraad website. They are still dieing a slow death. That'll teach them for calling Fed2k Fedaykin2k all the time. And then I got banned for pointing it out and never visited again.

When Dunenewt first proposed the 4000 posts target at the beginning of the month, I did not for a second believe it could be done. But now, here we are, 4067 posts later. The target has been reached in spite of all odds, and March 2008 has been the most active month since November 2004 - almost four years ago.

Congratulations everyone! Free spice beers for all! :D Now let's keep up the momentum in April. Long live the fighters!

When Dunenewt first proposed the 4000 posts target at the beginning of the month, I did not for a second believe it could be done.

Same here. I figured it was only possible if there was constant extreme spam.

Also with 133 new topics, that is the most since October 2005. And if you ignore October 2005 it is the most since January 2005.

The surge is working! :P

275px-Choco_chip_cookie.jpg

Cookies for everyone!

EDIT:

This month alone we increased total number of posts by 1.254%