Wow people still play this game!

drnknmsta

• 7 months later...

People still play indeed, yesterday (sunday) I had multiple matches on the multiplayer.

I got owned badly every match but it was still fun ^_^

And you should also play more instead of disappearing for months and then reviving a topic =P

Well, I tried to get back into the game again a few months ago, but I got bored of it pretty quickly again - it's a good game, so I don't blame anyone still playing it, but there are better ones out there. Now I'm playing Supreme Commander since I finally got a computer fast enough to run it!

Between now and when I stopped playing Emperor 5 years ago, I played a lot of other games as well.

And I got bored of them faster then of Emperor.

Emperor is great when you play with friends, and single player is fun to since there are so many different maps to play on.

• 2 months later...

hey drnhamister , o anythig like i ... u dont need a lot of players playing emperor

u just need best players playing it

and u have the 3 best players playing it ..

me spaze and silonteee.

u can t win me so why u wanna more people?

u want people to beat them cuz they are easy hahhaa.

so why u wanna many people if u can t win who is playing?

huahuaha ..... :P :P

ass : ................................................ youko.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion here. Since I actually play the game and currently use the nickname WARLORD when I play. Whoever this guy is here in the threads...I don't know if he has ever actually played online or not. If he has it's been so long that I'm amazed he can still find the website. Not to mention the fact that he is way off topic. People still play this game=come list ur game gripes in his mind.

BTW to get back on topic. Yes people do still play this game.  Can't speak for anyone else, but for me I play when I have time. I play alot more in the colder months than I do in the summer. Summer I spend alot of time outdoors so my Emp time is limited.

Des

Listen guys, this game is like a good virus that can turn bad and all of a sudden turn in to different colors. This game is and always will be the best till they come out with EBFD2... YES so many players still play this game including myself...  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...