A MySpace page for Emperor Fans!

spazelord

• 2 weeks later...

Applied for add, awaiting acceptance  ;)

Good Looking web page. Should include details of on-line play though  ;D

Alchi seen that fish you were holding on Myspace- heres a pic of my son. I took this as he picked it up out of the water, his face says it all, We fish about 4-5 times a week- and No we dont keep them ( wellunless its perch crappie or trout)

post-3072-12833239577029_thumb.jpg

Is that one of those jumping fish in the Mississippi river that are ruining all other fish stocks? Kinda reminds me of a documentary on them.

Asian Carps

Although I know nothing about fish.

Large Mouth Bass-

those asian carp I think they should make them food for prisoners- it would be cheap and a use for thos useless fish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quote "Applied for add, awaiting acceptance 

Good Looking web page. Should include details of on-line play though quote "end. 

I  cant play emperor with my 8800gtx card,amy suggestion  to what to do,,or shoud this be in  the tech forum...??

cybo

Quote "Applied for add, awaiting acceptance 

Good Looking web page. Should include details of on-line play though quote "end. 

I  cant play emperor with my 8800gtx card,amy suggestion  to what to do,,or shoud this be in  the tech forum...??

cybo

Sorry I was out of town for the Holidays but for the teach question post it some other place so people who have an idea of how to help you, can do. As for online play, I put a link there, where u can click on http://64.212.211.93/emp/ and check out who is online. Any other requests?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...