So im bored of world of warcraft

mordusxxx

This game is by far the best game ever made, if i can still keep coming back to it over so many new games, there has to be something to it, just imagine guys if we got thirty solid players on this game, it would be like before, so much competition, we could start tourneys, clan, ladder matches the whole nine yards think about it, its not lost, we "could" bring it back to full throttle if enough of us tried...  ;D

I'm well aware that it had more than thirty players.... I was in fact, joking. On topic, hasn't this been tried before? Quite a few times aswell. Personally, I very much doubt it would be possible to get anyway near that amount to play this game again. Who still plays for that matter anyway?

I still play when i have time.  ;)

Intresting that despite the lack of availability of the game, although it is still possible to buy new copies.

The lack of official servers and support.

The fact that realistically you have to stumble onto Fed2k to get the patch and xwis then locate the RA server, it somewhat surprise me that there is still a trickle of new players and only the lack of people on-line on a regular basis due in part to time differences, (as well as the age of the game) makes people wander off again.

Maybe we should try to broadcast the availability of online play to a wider group of players by advertising the fact on other web pages, rather than just drumming up trade here.  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is by far the best game ever made, if i can still keep coming back to it over so many new games, there has to be something to it, just imagine guys if we got thirty solid players on this game, it would be like before, so much competition, we could start tourneys, clan, ladder matches the whole nine yards think about it, its not lost, we "could" bring it back to full throttle if enough of us tried...  ;D

Hey mord :D

Are you still the best player ever :P

are u joking sarlour?

AH, first , good come back sarlour , i saw ur nick back , thanks for backing to play with us,

u are a great atr player and we are needing good players online like me . lol

Mordusx never wasnt best player . ::)

So , he coulnt STILL be . lol :P

But, i m happy for sarlour is playing again , but i can t actually play , cuz my grandma is in hospital and i m absent for a moment , just a week i think , maybe tomorrow i be back again.

0m3n , plz , install emperor again , like i said ,we need good players online , ( except mordusxx is a n00b ) .

i would like see u around again , dude.

late

ASS: youko , king of sand

Yeah, just joking..  ;D

Just tried to play the game now again :) still a great game... CNC 3 TW is better then generals.. but not even close to emp...  :P

But it seems you are only ~10 players left or? And do me a Favor , dont play allways the same map  8)

We should play some games youko :)

Well i guess the most players still playing come from America... so my problem is the time difference (+6h )  :-

Well, I just installed it again. If anyone wants a game at some point then let me know.

I want a QM :P

yes its had way more then thirty players, but thats not the point, if enough of us actually put forth effort into bringing it back then it will be like when we first started playing.

I beleive a tourney could be possible sure it could take a while but not have an annual one over say the course of????? 1 or 2 monthes. I mean you should find the person you need to play within that certan time limit. Like hold first round over 1 week 2nd round 2nd week and so forth.

But as for clans that will never work.

Well we could ask Olaf (or someone) to fix the game reporting/ladder system and link it the RA server as he did few years back when we used his server and then all games could report to Fed2k.

Would keep game reports honest and save argument's about who beats who as it used too.

Knife Fight, Spice Bowl and of course Fisher Plains have become the most common maps for play on-line due to them being considered the most balanced maps.

But you could try asking for different maps in game, i do and often play Street Fight, Patch Mesa or Broken Plains.

Perhaps some of our resident map makers would care to try and make some more balanced 3,4 and 6 player maps for on-line use? Rather than the novelty maps or one player ones.

Not everyone who plays is American but many of us have adapted our playtime to suit the time others are on-line, its easy to work out just look at the Empbot page and check out the log-in times, book in yourself to work out the time comparison.

Mainly it just needs people to come and play once in a while for a few hours, afterall keeping the game on your system hardly overloads it nowadays. :D