Unbelievable! I miss Dune

JeRsKi

We were doing some cleaning in the house today and I found an old framed picture of JeRsKi winning the tournament back in November of 1999 and decided to see if anyone still played. I really do miss Dune2k, we had so much fun back in the day. With all the new 3d RTS and MMORPG's that everyone's playing nowadays Dune2k almost seems obsolete doesn't it? I've read some of the other topics and it seems that somewhere people are still getting games going, someone fill me in! I'd like to try a few games at least for old times sake. I'll check the forum again soon for any replies!  8)

~JeRsKi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

JErski! I rembmer ur name lol i've seen it around. Me on the other hand I think i've been playing around 1998...times where there were these BoP and FoX clans...if I'm not mistaken isnt jerski in one of them? Or I remember wrong...QakiBop..Then thers this...Z..omg i cnat remmber their names anymore!! Maybe I will when I see again...I miss dune..ok i'm gonna try get th game somehow!! I sooo wanna play tonite

• 2 weeks later...

I miss it too,yesterday some friends and I got on the conversation of old games, and the first thing that popped into my head was DUNE! I miss it, the game, the people, everything! One of the best online gaming communities Ive been apart of, nothing that you can find like that today though. I want to play so bad but I cant find my disk!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Jerski :) bahaha I miss Dune 2000 too.......Good ole IGW :) Jerski your name is the only one I ever remember, 20 years later :) This is poetik :D You were like, one of the best, and just a kid back then :) Hope all is well with everyone!  look me up on twitch I stream!  twitch.tv/chefpoet