help needed

empath

i want to spread emperor in my country /town and try to bring some of my friends in this online game,but i tryed and i am the only one that i can play emperor online out of 3 players so far in my town.

i respected the terms and that xwisc program settings and i installed everything like i did to my own computer and the result is this: they can download the chanels ,they can see me when i am on and vice verse they can join my game and when the settings are good ( knife fight,living world of etc.. ) i hit play button and it sais conecting and thats all.and if i have pacience its sais "HANDSHAKE FAILED".

i am disperate .PLS SOMEONE HELP ME.

thanks very much in advance

How about a little more info.

Are you all on a dial up connection or broadband?

Are you playing on XWIS (195.13.63.187) or RA's Server (64.212.211.93)?

Did you all upgrade the game to Ver 1.09?

Have you or any of your friends been able to join one of our games on RA's server?

Is you Nik still raneaad? What are your friends online Nik's? So if we see you on we can try to help you.

Also keep checking back, some here (like me) work, so I can't check the boards every day. But we will help.

Are they running firewalls when playing?

Norton often interferes with Emperor and you need to ensure that you or they haven't blocked either Emperor or the xwis tool.

And you should all be on the Ra server it runs the best.

Try to do a 1vs1 with each so you can isolate who has the problem and get them to do the same with each other.

we play on RA's server and we both have fiber link conection...we both don't have the last patch but i CAN play with anybody but this guyz from my country ....and one of them has norton.does norton effects the online play so much???

theyr nicks are :  kikshi,scorillo and taebo

and i am raneaad

• 2 weeks later...

1. You must download all the necessary patches to play online.

2. Turn off fire wall or any program running in the background.

3. Do not minimize when loading game, it won't load.

4. Dialup connection = lag and not connecting sometimes.

5. If you don't have a good video card, game will lag, so set your graphics on low. (Options menu)

Have fun  ;D