Wow %@#!! !

Schorpie

OK .. so I was playing yesterday evening, i chose one of the 8 games that were aviable in the lobby. The game was hosted by bilbo or something like that, on a 2 player map. he choosed 30K settings. So OK, we went playing, i went ordos and he went hark... and after like 4 minutes about 5 guilds appeared in the middle of my base and they screwed all my factories by the time i got there!! I was %@#!!ed, i had tons of money but no factories. Moments later he came with 10000 buzzs and even more guilds to finish me of.

:-[ :'( what should i do? my base was full of gas towers already so i don't understand how he could kill it with guild so easily !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

haha , a guild move.

What a noob move it would be

Let me explain how can u beat a guild move , schorp

First step : Use atreids house

Second step : use kindjal around of base , bunch of them , like many groups of 20 each

1 near of other

3 step : use turrets in base with kindjal

4 step:

Starting using minos ,with sards laiser and kindjal recoving minos, it need be a slow move ,

5 step : u need use drones to stop air attack ,and close the game , u coulnt run for kill it quicker

6 step : u would use elite fremem around minos with kindjal and elitee sards

Note: Kindjal owns guild quicker

they are uselesss vs kindjal when u can get bunch of them , and close the game

but u need minos to protect kindjal and kindjal protect minos with fremem and elite sards

its not necessary u make drones seen u got elite sards next the minos , so they coulnt pick ur minos with carryval , u will close the game and he will quit off the game ;

Ass: youko , master of the g0d.

• 2 weeks later...

haha , a guild move.

What a noob move it would be

Let me explain how can u beat a guild move , schorp

First step : Use atreids house

Second step : use kindjal around of base , bunch of them , like many groups of 20 each

1 near of other

3 step : use turrets in base with kindjal

4 step:

Starting using minos ,with sards laiser and kindjal recoving minos, it need be a slow move ,

5 step : u need use drones to stop air attack ,and close the game , u coulnt run for kill it quicker

6 step : u would use elite fremem around minos with kindjal and elitee sards

Note: Kindjal owns guild quicker

they are uselesss vs kindjal when u can get bunch of them , and close the game

but u need minos to protect kindjal and kindjal protect minos with fremem and elite sards

its not necessary u make drones seen u got elite sards next the minos , so they coulnt pick ur minos with carryval , u will close the game and he will quit off the game ;

Ass: youko , master of the g0d.

you are my new hero