IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED ON SAVING EMP.

elsipues

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

:- :- :- :- :- :- :- :- :-

If any one is interested on saving emp

plz post your idea on how you think this may be possible.

any Idea is welcome, and none will be and stupid Idea as i know lot of ppl will point to any

one in particular.

Plz don't be afraid of point it up and we may be able to do something.

Come on Ppl some of us want to this game to stay alive. lets bring it up

and lets do something about it.

i don't see a point in playing a 7yo game

Have you ever heard of a game called Counter-Strike?  It is older then Emp and is still one of the most popular FPS out there.  Yeah Emp is totally different from CS but obviously age doesn't matter.

Well we have been saving Emperor for years, best way is too go on and play, when you have time. I often find if i go on and hang around someone will come along for a game.

I think quite often people just check the whose on-line link and see no one there so don't bother going on. so try going on and hanging around for 5-10 minutes.

People do move on and play other games but age does not mean a loss of appeal just less time to play as there are other games around, I've always found this to be the best on-line RTS I've played, especially these days as there are so few lag issues.

;D ;D Spicy with all the respect that you deserve, Knowing that is not much

I will have to say that what you say is some how true. but i didn't ask you to save the world

i just ask every one if there is any one who wants to save emp.

that I'm willing to try my best for this game not to go to the forgoten things vault.

if you don't care about this game well no body is telling you to stick around,

you are free to do what ever that please you. and if you don't have any positive ideas plz

be kind and don't post dose negatively comments of yours.

every body alse i will say thanks for your comments.

i will be glad to stop replying at your weird ideas

like lets do it for the guy who lives next door now lol or maybe for the milk man. wtf is this $hit els?

this is called passion for the game, obviously you don't even have passion for a woman never the less for a game,

maybe you will have some passion for the guy across the street from your house, and then and only then you may understand

what is all this about.

in the mean wile have a wonderfull evening.

sp1cy, the guy was trying to make an effort to get people online to play the game and your idea of 'support' was:

" i don't see a point in playing a 7yo game, unless you have a crappy PC and behind the today online gaming which is bad . "

"emp wont be saved by ure daily moaning posts about it..if u going to be agree because i am only telling you what is going to happen and u know its true then i will be glad to stop replying at your weird ideas like lets do it for the guy who lives next door now lol or maybe for the milk man. wtf is this $hit els?"

etc. What elsipues said after your posts was out of line, but did you really expect the above wouldn't piss him (and other people on this Emperor-dedicated board) off?

You come on here seemingly daily to whinge about people being mean to you -- time to practise what you preach.

If you want to go on about how great BF2 or whatever is, go post in Gaming.

Thanks.

As I said, els' post was out of line, but it's difficult to expect much else given the general pro-emperor flow of this forum -- and the fact you were taking the piss out of his efforts: 'lets do it for the guy who lives next door now lol or maybe for the milk man. wtf is this $hit els?' -- and so on.

I think you guys should just kiss and make up. Or play an emp deathmatch, heh.

When RA's server is gone and there is no Xwis or any other server to play the game online...then it's dead. Until then your just a few clicks away from having a game. Other than that, there is nothing to save. The time it took to argue and post over silly crap, you coulda had a few good games. ::)

Best way to save emp? ...... easy...... USE THE FRIGGIN EMPBOT!  It makes you appear as if you are online and yet it uses basically ZERO resources from your CPU.  So surf the web.... work on a report.... whatever... but keep empbot logged in , so that ppl will know you're interested in playing.

EMPBOT is the key to saving emperor.  Becuz its useless to stay logged in on the server due to it bumping you off or freezing after 20 minutes.

Repeat after me.... EMPBOT is the key to saving emperor.

now say it like you mean it.   E---M---P---B----O---T is the key to saving emperor.

Link to empbot ---> http://betta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/empbot.exe

instructions --> http://betta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/empbot.doc

so lets see more ppl using it !!!!!!!!

Sp1cy the best thing for you to do is to shut the f^^k up.

i wish if someone locks this thread and you wont hear from me again..

Alright thank you.

what do you want me to do??? do you think i like hurting you or him and her/??

You may not be intending to hurt whoever, but your post always sound negative so what do you expect...

It took one post from Gun to solve the answer to this thread.  In all of your 9 post, you contributed nothing.

So in closing.

Best way to save emp? ...... easy...... USE THE FRIGGIN EMPBOT!  It makes you appear as if you are online and yet it uses basically ZERO resources from your CPU.  So surf the web.... work on a report.... whatever... but keep empbot logged in , so that ppl will know you're interested in playing.

EMPBOT is the key to saving emperor.  Becuz its useless to stay logged in on the server due to it bumping you off or freezing after 20 minutes.

Repeat after me.... EMPBOT is the key to saving emperor.

now say it like you mean it.  E---M---P---B----O---T is the key to saving emperor.

Link to empbot ---> http://betta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/empbot.exe

instructions --> http://betta.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/empbot.doc

To sp1cy, I only have to say that I apologise to you for sounding so insulting,

but just like You say my nerves were not all there the day i read from your post that this game was not anything can be done to save it.

if I hurt your fellins plz pardon me i dint mean to hurt you that bad.

to APO

gun

Jeff  I really thank you for defending me

i guess i deserve what sp1cy say, for not been carefull enough on my postings,

my best regards to every one.

the truth is i am under pressure  olso  :'(  and i know and i admit

that my reaction to your posts was not normal, and thats

what the guys are trying to tell me.

the thing i am sure of els is our strong friendship and i hop

its not damged by what happend ,

i still invite u to join us me and scar and gun and erjin and

madenod and others to bf2 belive me u will have the best gamming

experince of ure life...  and sorry once more..

_ i deleted the other posts and got rid of them

• 3 weeks later...

i am on elsipues side...as i play emperor for 2 years ( when i got my new computer ) i still say that a game more performent then emperor does NOT exists.and i have some games in my computer:P

and don't forget that i never won something on emperor multiplaying server but i still like this game and this is the only game that motivates me to go on.

and an idee for saving this game...hmmm...weeel i am too new to have one :( but some quote in general :

"less words more action( more playing :P )"