Moroccans in Italy

Ah ... sorry to annoy anyone, but I have recently seen a movie where Moroccans rape villages of women in Italy when they were supposed the patrol those territories ... now as there are many wise Europeans here who are historically well-versed I just wanted to know what happened there? Did the Allies punish there Moroccan Subordinates for such acts if they really happened? Did other Arab/Muslim Subordinates of the Allies did commit such crimes too? well in that case I guess people like gunwound have the right to ask for slaughter of Muslims, but I got to know what happened there first before jumping to conclusions ... anyone?

Well this happened during the war than I see at as probable. There are always things like this that do happen during war time. I don't believe a single nation can claim that during the war they are sure that its soldiers did not commit atrocities. And while armies punished such things actively not all of those things do come to light. You can not just say that Moroccans did these things just because they are Muslim. Rapes happen in any society and so during the time of war they would happen as well because soldiers are conscripted and you never know if that person will turn out to be a rapist when he sees the chance. Especially during the war when the regular law enforcement mechanisms are not functioning.

Ah ... sorry to annoy anyone, but I have recently seen a movie where Moroccans rape villages of women in Italy when they were supposed the patrol those territories ... now as there are many wise Europeans here who are historically well-versed I just wanted to know what happened there? Did the Allies punish there Moroccan Subordinates for such acts if they really happened? Did other Arab/Muslim Subordinates of the Allies did commit such crimes too? well in that case I guess people like gunwound have the right to ask for slaughter of Muslims, but I got to know what happened there first before jumping to conclusions ... anyone?

What happened? Soldiers terrorized civilian population. Standard tactics for keeping obeissance since the ancient times. Nationalist/religious aspect is constructed to express a political opinion of the movie maker. Would it be else, if you knew details of the incident?

• 1 month later...
I guess people like gunwound have the right to ask for slaughter of Muslims, but I got to know what happened there first before jumping to conclusions ... anyone?

Yeah the slaughter of Muslims is well justified there.

That was sarcastic.

damn i miss gunwounds :(

I don't. I hope he's been hit by a bus.